2004 Acura Rsx

2004 Acura RSX

by on August 8, 2017

Nice commute car. Very reliable. Sporty. Acura luxury and dependability. Rare 2 door coupe. Good gas mileage.

Very reliable-Best handling of turns and corners

by on July 14, 2017

Great car for the time i'v owned it. I would recommend an Acura to my friends. I've never had any major problems with this car and it's fun to switch from automatic to manual whenever I feel like it! My only complaint is that there is not much room in the back seat for passengers but I have fit my three nephews and niece in there with no problem.

Great small car

by from California on May 25, 2017

Great starter car for new driver. Backseat leg room tight. Hatchback trunk area roomy. Fun to drive & dependable!

the perfect car

by from Virginia Beach, VA on January 7, 2016

I have owned a few cars through the years as well as being a driver for a car dealership. I can honestly say that my RSX is by far my absolute favorite out of all of anything that I have driven. I love the way it looks, rides, and the go cart-like handling. An all around fun car to drive and a perfect car that I would recommend to any age group.

180K of solid reliability and fun

by from Naperville, IL on January 4, 2016

First of all, this is not a touring or a race car, but it has great acceleration and handling. I bought my 2004 RSX, blue with automatic, used in 2007 with 28K miles. Maintenance...at 140K I needed an O2 sensor, at 165K the air conditioning compressor went out and Acura wanted $1990 to replace...I did it for under $200...a very involved job. At 180K the power steering pump went out...a very easy replacement. My biggest complaint would be the rattle I get in the heater vents when it's really cold, but not bad enough to tear the dash apart...play the radio. Oh, the radio...it wasn't a factory Bose so I installed and after market...a worthwhile investment. That's all the bad stuff (not much). With over 180K it doesn't burn a drop of oil. The BEST addition was the Michelin Premier A/S tires which made the ride very smooth and improved handling (steering is still solid). Tires can make a huge difference in ride! Other that that it's just brakes and oil. At 67 I have owned a few vehicles and this is an extremely solid reliable car...and fun to drive. Did I mention that the hauling capacity in the hatchback is incredible.

Best performance for price

by from Snohomish, WA on December 17, 2013

This is the best car I have ever owned. I bought my 2004 Acura Rsx Type-s back in '07 from a old guy with 15000 miles on it for cheap. I would recommend it for anyone young or old for the price, performance and reliability. Plus it doesn't look that bad either.

Best car of the year

by from Connecticut on April 9, 2012

I've driven multiple sports cars from its generation and in my opinion it performs the best and has the best bang for your buck. Could use better front seats but it's not a touring car.

CRAZY SEXY COOL

by from TX on February 9, 2012

I just purchased my 04' RSX this week I traded my 2000 Honda Accord that I've owned for ever. This RSX is exciting to drive way more fun on the road than my Honda but, that was also a great car. And I know it's the same company. But, the sound system isn't so hot but, I'll be fixing that soon. I've owned a Lexus ES300 1996 in the past but, this RSX handles much better. The AC works great!! I will be taking it on a road trip this weekend to really test it out. It's a sports car but, I love the body style so much as a girlie girl I had to get it so ladies this can suit you too!

The best Integra ever!

by from Bailey, CO on December 27, 2011

I can't say enough about this Honda product. The 200hp engine and six speed transmission makes this the ultimate commuter car. On average I get 35-36 mpg in the warmer months.(without snow tires) and 31-33mpg with snow tires. That milage average is done on a 90 mile rountrip commute from the mountains to Denver, CO. Great snow car with snow tires. By the way the Japanese equivqalent of this model was still called Honda Integra.

Good Car!

by from HI on June 18, 2011

I bought my 2002 RSX-S used in 2003, and since then it has been a reliable car with few mechanical problems over the 8 years I've had it. Now it has over 100k miles on the odo but still is rattle-free and gets 29-30mpg with using the a/c 2/3 of the time. The suspension wore out recently and I replaced it with TEIN Super Street coilovers and it made the car much more fun to drive (I recommend the TEINs as a replacement, they have very good damping, not harsh at all, very BMW-like firmness). Cramped rear seats, but what do you expect from a 2-door coupe. Very versitle with the rear hatch.