1996 Acura Tl

Very reliable car with great looks!

by from Milwaukee, WI on May 5, 2009

I am just about to his 240K on my 1996 Acura 2.5TL and I love it. The car has been nothing but good to me, it's built very solid and has proven itself over and over.

Great used car purchase

by from Chicago, IL on February 13, 2012

I purchased this car when it was 14 yrs old, lower mileage and it still runs perfectly. Couldn't be happier with my investment.

a bad car to buy if its used

by from on April 13, 2010

I just recently bought the 3.2 TL and it looks good but I think it was a bad idea to buy it used especially from the place I bought it from, they said they fix minor things in which need to pass inspection within 3 days it has been nothing but trouble. I paid asking price and in return got a junker so buyer's beware of where you go and what you buy....

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Hatboro, PA on September 7, 2017

This car got me from A to B. Although i had some maintenance here and there, it treated me very well. Plenty of leg room for someone as tall as me (6'3")was also a plus. A little low to the ground and being a 1996 made it have its scuffs. But it has gone 2 years now with little to no serious issues.

Our Expert Review: 1996 Acura Tl