1996 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1996 Acura Tl
3.3
Average based on 3 reviews

Very reliable car with great looks!

by from Milwaukee, WI on May 5, 2009

I am just about to his 240K on my 1996 Acura 2.5TL and I love it. The car has been nothing but good to me, it's built very solid and has proven itself over and over.

Great used car purchase

by from Chicago, IL on February 13, 2012

I purchased this car when it was 14 yrs old, lower mileage and it still runs perfectly. Couldn't be happier with my investment.

a bad car to buy if its used

by from on April 13, 2010

I just recently bought the 3.2 TL and it looks good but I think it was a bad idea to buy it used especially from the place I bought it from, they said they fix minor things in which need to pass inspection within 3 days it has been nothing but trouble. I paid asking price and in return got a junker so buyer's beware of where you go and what you buy....