1997 Acura Tl

Old but first car

by from NY on June 4, 2017

This car I thought was good for its age. I owned it for 1.5 years and after previous owner replaced many parts, I still spent around $1000 replacing more. It was a good first car for me, because now I really appreciate my newer (still used) car. It lasted 20 years and I know it was a good car in its day.

Great Car

by from on March 31, 2012

This was my first car and it was great. I only had one problem with it and that was it. The car runs smoothly and is big enough to seat people comfortably. This is a great car for a first time driver.

bad

by from on March 30, 2011

not a good or bad car runs good but can buy better cars with that same money Information about price is wrong and vehicle's features are not right

Wonderful Reliable Car

by from Highlands, NC on July 22, 2006

I bought my 1997 3.2 TL in 2002. OVer the past four years it has been a wonderful car. Reliable, smooth ride, and it still looks great despite being almost 10 years old now. I am actually going to buy another Acura next year. I live in the mountains where it snows and with the front wheel drive I was able to get around fine.

Our Expert Review: 1997 Acura Tl