1997 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

3.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Wonderful Reliable Car

by from Highlands, NC on July 22, 2006

I bought my 1997 3.2 TL in 2002. OVer the past four years it has been a wonderful car. Reliable, smooth ride, and it still looks great despite being almost 10 years old now. I am actually going to buy another Acura next year. I live in the mountains where it snows and with the front wheel drive I was able to get around fine.

Great Car

by from on March 31, 2012

This was my first car and it was great. I only had one problem with it and that was it. The car runs smoothly and is big enough to seat people comfortably. This is a great car for a first time driver.

bad

by from on March 30, 2011

not a good or bad car runs good but can buy better cars with that same money Information about price is wrong and vehicle's features are not right