2001 Acura TL Consumer Reviews

2001 Acura Tl
Average based on 7 reviews

Transmission went at 133K miles

by from Framingham, MA on February 25, 2011

Just out of extended warranty...known transmission issues with the '01. Beware...costs $3500+ to fix. I am getting a new car, and my '01, which was a great car, is now worthless.

Best Car Ever

by from Indianapolis, In on April 18, 2007

My TL was extremely reliable and I never had a serious issue with it. It maintained a very high value and I even liked the classy design.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Huntsville, AL on June 18, 2008

What a great car! I've had this car for almost six years and have never had a problem with it. It's super reliable, comfortable, and fun to drive. My next car will probably also be an Acura.

Most wonderful handling car I have ever owned

by from California on October 5, 2006

My Husband bought me the Acura 3.2TL (2001) for my birhtday. I could not have been more happy. And still feel that way 5 years later!! It has been the best car I have ever owned! It is a luxurious ride, handles like a dream, has power to boot, and looks great... I have had NO problems with the car. The only thing we have doen in 5 years of owning it is to replace the battery about 3 months ago... 5 out of 5--- no doubt!!

LOVE IT!!

by from Boston, Ma on November 12, 2013

I just purchased a used 2001 Acura TL with 170,000 miles and just took it to & from Boston to Disney World. BEST RIDE EVER and NO PROBLEMS at ALL!!

Acura Tl my best car ever

by from mansfield TX on April 11, 2012

this is by far the most relaible car i ever own, i had a 2005 honda accord ex prior to buting this car, however, this car has performed better in terms of reliability etc.

Golden 3.2TL

by from New Jersey on June 19, 2013

This is by far the best car I've ever owned and I've owned plenty. With 197,000 miles on it, I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country to California from NJ where I live. Almost thirteen years old and the paint still shines and doesn't look more than a three or four year old car. The mechanic who services my car offered me nearly 40% over book value to buy it. Now that is a confidence builder.