2012 Acura TL consumer reviews

side view of 2012 TL Acura
Explore the 2012 Acura TL
Shop the 2012 Acura TL

Perfect blend of sport/luxury

The handling and power of an all wheel drive manual, (SH-AWD), makes this car the most enjoyable ride I've ever owned. Sadly manual is almost extinct these days. Don't ever dare sell her because I may never experience a quality ride that the newer cars don't seem to deliver for the price.

Great value

This is a well needed vehicle and a great price . Lots of leg room and ease of use that most cars dont have ..

4.3

Very Reliable car and a blast to drive

Great vehicle with low miles for the year. I don't want to get rid of this car. Super sporty and a great driving vehicle. Very Quick. Only moving away from it because I'm needing a truck for work.

Very clean and mechanically great

Great cars I had my first finance from Din motors and Mark and Adam were great and so kind to us thank you so much guys

Best 2012 Acura TL

Excellent vehicle for someone who wants a fun performance car to enjoy their driving experience. This has been the most reliable vehicle I ever purchased.

Since my Mustang Days, this has been my best car.

Wish it had USB charging plugs, little short in read seat for tall friends. I am very proud of my TL. It fun, plenty of Power. Great interior.

Most reliable car I have ever owned

Car is serviced very 5000 miles after over 1000000 miles it still does not need new breaks and has been the best car I have ever owned Acura should have never stop making this model

Love this car

Recent purchase and I am in love. Plenty of room for our family of 4. Sporty look and a powerful engine. The only downside is it takes premium gas and the v6 kills the MPG

Fantastic car

The Acura TL is a sleek and subtle performer. It responds with confidence to any driving situation. The steering is quick and precise. The engine and transmission are both powerful and smooth. The TL combines luxury and performance in a car with a quiet sophistication that belies a car that has the alter-ego of a go-cart. It's simply a blast to drive.

4.3

Great car and handling.

Considered many other vehicles, but best handling and performance for $40,000 out there. SH AWD is really super. The Technology package works great especially navigation and with 12 gigs records all your CDs automatically.