2014 Acura TL consumer reviews

side view of 2014 TL Acura
Explore the 2014 Acura TL
Shop the 2014 Acura TL

Huge difference

I used to own a Ford Fusion. I LOVED that car. It had everything I wanted but the Acura has more. A fun to drive, youthful vehicle.

Beautiful car

I drove this car back and forth to work everyday for 2 years then I passed it on to my son when I got my BMW 750li

Nicest car I have owned

Very attractive and it rides really smooth great for traveling purposes great gas for mileage.And all of the features that Tech package has.

Perfect performance

This vehicle is incredibly, the way it handles in the highway when you are going high speeds and it does what you want it to do, the exterior design with those lines is just beautiful, the interior you can have the luxury and the renderings of few colors put together is wonderful, you can have it all in one. Look no further. -Anonymous

I LOVE IT

I absolutely love it, drives great, roomy. Good & bad...not enough storage or cubbies to put things.

Really good

Amazing car, best driving experience ever! It is a powerful car, yet the interior luxury is not as expected. OEM tires are bad, worn out so fast. Overall, this is a really good car. If you focus mainly on the driving experience and the speed, this car would be your first choice. Highly recommended!

Great car. My second one

It has some nice features, and great value for the money. Good horsepower and the all wheel drive is great to have. Just wish the seat were like the older models, it was a little more relaxed for long legs.

I'm in love with my TL special edition

This is by far my favorite car that I have owned. It offers a sporty feel with the luxury options that I love. The power is great and the ride is smooth. The seats are very comfortable. I bought my 2014 TL special edition used with low mileage. This car blows the competition out of the water!

Car is very stylish!

Car is very reliable. More roomy than what I expected. Car is very powerful. Really has a feel of a high end luxury vehicle.

Arthur Epstein

A fun to drive comfortable vehicle which is quite responsive with your foot on the gas. The tech package really enhances the experience.