2020 Acura TLX consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Acura TLX
Shop the 2020 Acura TLX
4.3

Maybe Not the best Car for Seniors. 2020 Acura TLX

Its easier to point out what I dont like. I spent the first day shutting off all the stinking horn beeps and light flashing when I walk up to it or away from it. The garage door opener button was so tiny and there are 3 , I had to put a orange mark on it, my other Honda I can push on the fuel door and it opens . I do not have to search for the release. When opening the trunk, the camera lense is in the center so I push on that all the time vs the correct button. I like to stop a car and listen to the end of the song on the radio or end of the conversation, with this car , I have to leave it running, the is no ACC from running. I miss a mechanical lever for the parking brake, I will never use this push button electric parking brake gizmo. Voice commands for directions was a flop, Tried it once, siad "airport" 20+ times. I just tell my $50 droid where I want to go and it works first time every time. What I like. nice rubber protection mats, storage below the trunk, personal pace cruise control, handsome leather interior, automatic braking.

It's been better then all other cars I use to own

I like cars that respond quickly when need to go faster to past other cars, and I like the luxurious car and the Acura is a luxurious car

I am a true Acura Fan

This car is reliable. has all the technology up to date. low maintenance and cheap to maintain. good gas mileage. good quality materials. good value for the money paid. lots of standard features that are not standards in other brands and come at a high cost

Acura is the best designed and most reliable!

This new TLX is sleek and sharp and fully loaded. This is my fourth Acura and I have never used or needed the warranty for any of these cars.

4.4

Acura TLX Advance

Great natural v6, good cornering, lots of options, "bird view" camera is a great addition to a list of bells and whistles. Below average for a class rear seat leg space.

My First Luxury Vehicle....And It's Affordable

The 2020 Acura TLX is a luxury vehicle at a affordable price. Owning a luxury vehicle means having extra perks and incentives that a standard vehicle comes with only after several upgrades and thousands of dollars. I feel secure and confident in the vehicle reliability and the maintenance and warranty coverage. I am not going to have any out of pocket expenses other than the car payment, insurance and gas. That is what a car is supposed to come standard with- reliability and no-hassle. I feel like I am driving in luxury every time I sit in the car and explore the many new features that come with it, but I don't feel like I am paying a luxury car price. It is a win-win for me!

Smooth ride

This car rides nice and smooth. Reliable car, I would recommend this car for someone with a small family. Good on gas. Nice leather seats and interior.

All my needs wrapped in one!

I love the 2020 TLX, has the 2.4 non-turbo engine which as a mechanic, I believe is an incredibly reliable engine! Acura has a nice quiet ride and plenty of luxury amenities. My last Acura has over 304k miles and is still going!

Excellent Luxury for Cheaper Budget

I traded my 2017 Honda Accord LX model w/ 56,000 miles for 2020 Acura TLX 4-cylinder Blue exterior. At firs, I was going to buy a SUV like the new Chevy Blazer or Jeep Grand Cherokee, and although I did have a mind of buying luxury vehicles, I thought at first as many luxury vehicles are pricey and not in my budget. Then I look at the new Blazer and Grand Cherokee, and I am just amaze how expensive SUVs really gotten over the years - especially if you move up to the higher trim! In a random day during the pandemic, I was looking at the Acura TLX on the Acura official website and thought to myself, that look like a nice vehicle for a great budget. Once I drove the TLX with 4-cylinder, I was sold immediately. I got an excellent offer on the vehicle and the dealership gave me a extended trade-in offer on my Accord. Despite the payment are higher than my Accord, it is so worth it. I am happy about having this vehicle. I have a great feelings that I'll keep this vehicles for a long time - comparing to my other vehicles in the past. The comfortable ride, quiet interior, very zippy and responsive 4-cylinder, and Honda 8-speed DCT is just standout. Even with the Base Model, you get ALOT of features for the money. My favorite time driving at night with the LED nights. The only grip is I wish I could get the ELS Sound System in the Base Model, but Acura base 7-speakers is a nice upgrade, comparing to Honda 4-speakers on my old Accord. My old Accord wasn't a bad vehicles, in fact, I consider it to be the most fun to drive car I've ever experienced. However, the car lack some technology options, and despite the car were much bigger than my other vehicle (Toyota Corolla), I didn't really need all that space. I did also test drive the new 2020 Accord Sport, and the ride is a bit too stiff for my liking, and the TLX is quite more comfortable for me to live daily. I highly recommend this vehicle to anymore who wants a luxury vehicle without breaking the bank.

Comfortable

This car is so quiet and so comfortable to drive. The steering is literally second to none. It could use more horsepower but acceleration is actually decent probably due to the eight speed dual clutch transmission.