2021 Acura TLX consumer reviews

side view of 2021 TLX Acura
Explore the 2021 Acura TLX
Shop the 2021 Acura TLX

I love it.

Love the car. Can't wait to put some miles on it so I can really drive it. It's very smooth riding. Love the looks. Getting lots of compliments.

THE ALL NEW TLX

If you like a great looking car with all the latest and greatest toys. This is the one for you. It drives great it has a great sound system. And it nice that you can change the mood lighting in it. It's my favorite car I've ever owned.

Very sharp car with cool features

This is a really nice vehicle with great extras. My husband compared several makes and this one came out ahead. We didn’t even test drive it because we knew it would be great. Got the violet color.

Awesome chassis

The engineering team did a great job building this car from the ground up. Comfortable fast and reliable. This is not a Honda Accord platform and that makes it more exciting. High quality interior and stylish exterior.

Great car

This is the 2021 Acura TLX A-Spec. The car is super fun to dive. It is a little sporty and a little luxury all rolled into one. It also has a lot of technology. I love this car. My husband and I have owned several Acuras over the years and they have never disappointed.

Most enjoyment I have ever had with a new car!

Love everything about it and get many comments. I love the dynamic driving modes.. Truly change the style of driving with each choice. Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys driving a sports sedan still.

Not a good navigation system.

It's a big price jump to the tech model. Way too much, considering the navigation system is lame. Other than that, the TLX seems ok so far.

Sexy and classy and all luxury

This car has the most amazing detail and it can take you so fast and so smooth you don’t realize you’re speeding .... best bag for my buck! The truck space and comfort is none like I’ve ever had! I’m the talk of the work office with the new beauty !!!

Great car!

The TLX Aspect is fully equipped. Run great and take off swiftly! Had the car for a week now and greatly enjoy it. The red interior make the interior pop!

Great performance for a luxury sports car.

The 2021 handles like a dream. The 2021 TLX is great looking and attract a lot of attention on the road. It has all the features you would expect from Acura. You will not be disappointed if you test drive one.