2004 Acura Tsx

Don't Hesitate to Buy This Car!

by from Reading, PA on January 4, 2011

Easy, just plain easy. Let me put it like this. Ive owned this car for a year, and the only thing I have had to put into my TSX is wiper blades. This is my second car following my 2005 Mustang. You say, sell an 05 to buy an 04? Precisely. The TSX's advanced styling and comfort trumps the almost 'barbaric' design of the Mustang. The interior comfort and exterior styling of my TSX is phenomenal. My car was purchased with 107k miles and now has approximately 110k miles. Engine runs strong and clutch grabs great. Going from a sporty American muscle car to classy foreign car, I do NOT consider this a step down in performance. The 200 HP i-VTEC moves along quite well. You will not go wrong with this car. If you are looking for a sporty and classy yet economical car, the Acura TSX is the way to go. Pros: -Great visibility -Good in wet weather -Quick and sporty -Extremely comfortable -Excellent MPG -Reliable and easy to drive Cons: -Not the cheapest vehicle to buy parts for -Light car, so not outstanding in snow

Excellent Driving Car

by from Bedford, TX on May 25, 2010

I have had a 2004 TSX for two years. Bought one coming off a lease. It's just a terrific driving car. The 2.4 L, 200 horsepower engine has plenty of pep to get you moving quickly. I recently drove a 2010 loaner TSX from the dealership, and the handling is very close to the same. I imagine that most other cars that are six years old don't drive like a new one.

Best New Car I Ever Had

by from Arlington MA on January 7, 2011

This is my second new vehicle ever. The first was Mitsubishi that was HUGE mistake. Later I had a 1988 Saab 900 I bought with 90K on it for $6000 in 1991 and drove it 177,000 MORE miles before I sold it to a guy who drove it for another 100,000; I tell you this because this Acura is every bit as durable and requires even less maintenance. I bought my 04 new and have driven it 170,000 miles with nothing more than brakes and 4 sets of tires and a 110K mile tuneup. Car has 200 HP, 30 MPG, and lots of bells and whistles while costing you nothing but insurance and gas.

My 2-cents

by from Palm Beach Gardens, FL on July 5, 2010

TSX has quite a pep for a 4-cylinder engine. The car is designed as a sedan, and sits driver & passengers higher than other sports sedans such as a BMW 320. 17" wheels, 205 hp, NAV system (optional) and a sun/moon roof. Oh yeah, Honda reliability! We have had ours around 5-years and other and maintaining the vehicle, nothing unforeseen. Although it handles well, its turning radius is awful. You would need a football field to drive in a circle! Aside from that, you get an adequately responsive car, that looks sporty. If you need more room and horsepower, try out the Acura TL. Either way, you will have a decent vehicle resale when you're ready. 200K miles is certainly within reach and we're halfway there! Best to all !

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from San Diego, CA on August 8, 2007

I have had this car now since it came out in 2004! Been driving it for 3 years now and it's the first car I did not get sick of within the first 2 years of driving it. I love it and will be buying the new model when it comes out. The car is fast, comfortable, reliable, small enough to fit in the California small parking spaces and gets great gas mileage. Not to mention it's comfort and style. I have never loved a car like I do this one!

best kept secret

by from boston, ma on March 26, 2011

for the money, nothing touches it in terms of performance, luxury, fuel economy, and styling. amazing car.

GREAT CAR!

by from Nashville, TN on December 13, 2010

It's great. The car is a lot better than what I was expecting, specifically performance, fuel efficiency, and comfort. Drives great, no problems what so ever, I think I'm an Acura TSX fan for life!

Solid car on the road

by from Western Canada on June 17, 2007

This car is solid, dependable and stylish. Gas mileage is good. Ride is very firm, bordering on harsh. Controls are easy to see except upper part of display when steering wheel is in lowered position. The automatic climate system is very convenient; consistent temperatures are problematic. The car is fun to drive. Uses premium gas.

Great commuter

by from South Carolina on June 11, 2012

I purchased the TSX used, I drive over 1000 miles a week a I did not want to wear out a new car. Anyway, the tsx has been averaging around 37 mpg on the highway, it is definitely nicely equipped and handles well. My only gripe about a Honda/Acura product is the lack of torque, somewhat lethargic acceleration, but to be fair, I have owned some fairly powerful performance cars. Overall, a great buy.

Best Car Ever

by from Lehigh Acres, FL on March 2, 2011

This car does everything I want it to do. It gets good gas mileage and offers good peformance. I look forward to driving it everyday. I makes my commute more enjoyable.

Similar Models