2010 TSX

2010 Acura TSX

2010 Acura TSX

Have You Driven the 2010 Acura TSX?

First foreign car

by joker from lon island on Mon Feb 22 2010

After giving up on purchasing the new buick lacrosse, we stopped to see the Acura TSX. One look, one drive, and we bought it on the spot, something we have never done before. Handles like a sports car, braking effortlessly, and the 4 banger is more than adequate with the 5 speed automatic. The technology package is overkill and we still haven't made use of all its features, and probably never will, but the nav, audio and back up camera are nice features, as well as the bluetooth. Would recommend the car, but not sure the tech package is worth the $3k. If you can get along with the std stereo, and an aftermarket nav, I would save the money.

Great car!

by IM Perry from Plainfield, IL on Tue Jul 19 2011

Had a '04 TL prior and it was totaled at 125K miles. I've also owned BMW and Lexus as well. My TL was nice but this is even nicer. If you have to replace a TL, the TSX does nicely. I'ce had this for 2 months now and I'm averaging well over 30 MPGs combined, and it has plenty of power...a lot for a 4 cyl. I'm getting between 450-500 miles per tank combined. I have the NAV and it really improves the sound system. Very comfortable, reliable, and great looks. I always do my homework when shopping for a car and I'm glad I picked the TSX. I even have a hitch that I installed for my bicycle and it works great! I'm glad I chose this over the 2010 TL!

Value & Guilty Pleasure

by Let's Play Two from Atlanta on Sat Sep 04 2010

After 5 years and zero complaints with a 2005 TSX we popped for the V6 this time and everything about the car is incrementally better -- not a lot, but better. The engine is a hoot -- smooth when you're trying to behave and "see ya!" when you mash it. Brakes and steering are tight and the stiff ride will not appeal to Buick owners, but I feel well-anchored to the road, no floating around. The back-up camera is mainly fun but also useful for seeing grandkids on hot wheels. Ipod and bluetooth controls take a little getting used to, but they're good. Sound system is way cool; NAV system is very fun (including traffic and weather info which we do not have on the 2005). Back seat seems not as roomy or as easy to get in and out of as the 2005, but for average sized people it's comfy once you're in there. After 4 months and 3600 miles the computer says I've averaged 29.5 miles per gallon. On a couple of all day highway adventures it said 32.5 mpg. To be honest the goofy grin on the grille took a while to get used to, but I'm there now. And it helped that a couple of guys who drive Jags and CTSs complimented the way the car looks. The grin is a signature right? And signatures are supposed to be unique. So there. And finally, as much as I love the engine (my wife gives me little digs about driving with a heavy foot, but doggone it's too much to resist) I'm not sure it's worth the extra cost. The 4 cyl is completely adequate for a reasonably mature adult. The V6 is for those with more money than sense. And it's not THAT much money!

Best car I've ever driven

by KM from Yonkers, NY on Sun Jun 03 2012

I absolutely love my Acura TSX. I have had it for over 2 years now and it is absolutely the best car I've ever had. Not only is it a beautiful car but it is affordable and rides really smooth. I get great gas mileage and have never had any problems with it. I would definitely recommend this car to everyone!

Acura 2010

by essieluvsheracura from ft.bragg on Mon Apr 26 2010

all i really have to say about this car is that it is very stylish, i love it, both inside and out...if i could change 1 thing though it would be to have more space in the back. luckily, i don't have any children as of now so that's not really a big issue for me, but for some of yall out there, you may want to re-consider if you have a family

Gorgeous!

by AcuraMan from Decatur, GA on Tue May 18 2010

A beautiful car--the dark red exterior, the lack of protection molding on the side to accent the lines, and the black leather interior with burnished steel gray accents. Getting used to the handling--couldn't afford the V6, but the 4cyl is OK--we will see. Features--incredible audio system--but fancy voice navigation system leaves out street names--major problem!--will get a portable to put in front. Value--could have gotten a Ford Fusion for a lot less, and it has some crucial added features (10G HD for audio recording/retrieval, blind spot technology). BUT I went for the eyes and the ears, and the TSX was heavily discounted. Reliability--don't know yet--thought I had a problem, but it turned out to be me!

Great ride

by mike from lancaster,PA on Fri Feb 25 2011

Great car to drive. Went from a v6 to 4 cylinder and dont really see any major difference in starting speed. The interior is great the seats are so comfortable. All the extras they put in the car make this car so amazing other cars you would have to pay extra for them. Love the XM radio. Heated seats are great. The drivers seat heats both the bottom and the back. Depending on who you might have in the back seat it might be alittle cramped. Have not needed any service yet and am at 2,500 miles.

i love it

by car mann baby from parsons, ks on Sun Oct 25 2009

got it last month best choice ive made this rocks. i traded my 2007 bmw 525i for it and let me tell you it was a good choice

Better More Refined

by 2nd TSX from SC on Mon Feb 21 2011

This is my second TSX, the new version is larger and more comfortable. The interior is much more upscale and luxurious. The steering and suspension is not as tight as the first gen but the acceleration is improved. While the I miss my old TSX this one is growing on me. If you want a quite comfortable daily driver with excellent fuel mileage 36.2 at 70 mph you can't go wrong. Get the tech package it is worth the every penny.

Great commuter pocket rocket

by Jack from Pueblo ,CO on Wed May 05 2010

Pros: 32 highway MPG Great handling Able drivetrain for passing Wonderful stereo Standard bluetooth Cons: Tight interior and insufficient leg room for a 6 footer Too light for high winds- it gets pushed around badly Long trips become uncomfortable after 100 miles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2010 Acura TSX

In a world of high gas prices, the fuel-efficient, sub-$30,000, four-cylinder Acura TSX makes a lot of sense; it has a comfortable ride, and it sells pretty well. For 2010, Acura adds a powerful V-6 to the TSX lineup, which makes for a car that's much more sporting and fun to drive than the four-cylinder TSX. It's not cheap, however, treading on the midsize Acura TL's price range, and I doubt shoppers will want to give up the added size of a TL for a sport-oriented TSX.

We reviewed the four-cylinder TSX for 2009, and you can read about it here. Besides the six-cylinder engine in the TSX V-6, which I detail below, not much has changed. Compare the 2009 and 2010 versions here.

In addition to... Read More