1994 Acura Vigor

The Best Car.

by from Pomona,ca on September 3, 2006

This Car Ia The Best .This Car Has 255,000 Miles And It Still Works Great.The Inside Of The Car Is Great Not Like The 1997 BMW 528I Where Every Thing Breaks Inside.Also The Performance Is Great,And The Reliability Is Super Great This Car Has Never Broke Down On The Freeway.The Car Is A Great Value For Your Money A 1994 Vigor Gs Has CD Player And More!!!The Handling Is Great Too It's Like If you Were On A Cloud.

Best Car For It?s Time!

by from on September 5, 2010

We had had this car for about 15 Years, and the Car is still going strong as the day I got it. This car! 11* is the best Car I had in 11 Years. I would not trade anything for it! I kindly love my machine.

great car

by from roy wa on March 11, 2013

i own a 1994 acura vigor it has 271230 miles on it and it still drives like it is brand new. i couldnt of asked for a better car. this car get exelennt gas milege in town i get 20 miles to the gallon in town and 30 on hwy. this little car has alot of power behind it. and when i am driving down the road i feel like i am in a big vechcle but i am not. i have so many comploments about this car since i bought it. i would recomd this car to my friends and i plan on keeping this car and passing it down to my kids when i have them.

Best Car Ever

by from Georgia on June 17, 2013

I bought this Car in 1993 and its still to this very day going strong with minimal problems.This is by far the best car i've ever owned

best car ive ever had

by from baltimore, md on May 16, 2017

low on gas, runs very well, excellent vehicle, drives nice on the highway. goes buy newer model cars with ease. has lots of power within the engibe

Owned it for 4 years

by from Phoenix, AZ on July 3, 2017

This was my favorite car I have ever owned and I wish that I had kept it. I bough mine in 1999 and it had 64K miles on it. I was a bit weary of the 5 cylinder engine but I had no problems with it at all. The only issue I ever had was a rough-shifting transmission but it never caused me any repairs. The vehicle rode nice and the interior quality was spectacular. I put some aftermarket wheels on it and it looked amazing. I guess it never really caught on which was why it was only made for 3 years by Acura. I will note that maintenance on this car was far less costly than the Acura Legend of the same time period.