1994 Acura Vigor Consumer Reviews

1994 Acura Vigor
Average based on 4 reviews

The Best Car.

by from Pomona,ca on September 3, 2006

This Car Ia The Best .This Car Has 255,000 Miles And It Still Works Great.The Inside Of The Car Is Great Not Like The 1997 BMW 528I Where Every Thing Breaks Inside.Also The Performance Is Great,And The Reliability Is Super Great This Car Has Never Broke Down On The Freeway.The Car Is A Great Value For Your Money A 1994 Vigor Gs Has CD Player And More!!!The Handling Is Great Too It's Like If you Were On A Cloud.

Best Car For It’s Time!

by from on September 5, 2010

We had had this car for about 15 Years, and the Car is still going strong as the day I got it. This car! 11* is the best Car I had in 11 Years. I would not trade anything for it! I kindly love my machine.

Best Car Ever

by from Georgia on June 17, 2013

I bought this Car in 1993 and its still to this very day going strong with minimal problems.This is by far the best car i've ever owned

great car

by from roy wa on March 11, 2013

i own a 1994 acura vigor it has 271230 miles on it and it still drives like it is brand new. i couldnt of asked for a better car. this car get exelennt gas milege in town i get 20 miles to the gallon in town and 30 on hwy. this little car has alot of power behind it. and when i am driving down the road i feel like i am in a big vechcle but i am not. i have so many comploments about this car since i bought it. i would recomd this car to my friends and i plan on keeping this car and passing it down to my kids when i have them.