2010 Acura Zdx

I love my ZDX

by from NC on February 23, 2010

OK, this car isn't for everyone. But since I usually drive alone, or with 1 other person, it is a great car for me. Sleek, sophisticated on the inside; a true head turner on the outside. Sure-footed handling and more than adequate power make for a pleasant drive. Quiet and comfortable cabin. Not a cookie cutter vehicle, and that's fine with me.

ZDX on target

by from Western North Carolina on January 17, 2011

Excellent combination of an all-wheel drive vehicle with sleek styling was just what I was looking for. Great interior for my wife and me but perhaps a little tight in the back seat for my guests. Easily attaining 21-22mpg; sufficient power and in the snow did everything I asked for. Navigation package has it all as well as a great radio package with hard drive. Voice recognition sometimes doesn't recognize as accurately as I'd like. I do 20000 miles per year and need Acura reliability.

ZDX

by from Tulsa, OK on December 31, 2012

Love my ZDX....plan on keeeping this Acura for a very, very long time. Best car I have ever owned. People compliment me every day for the awsome style. The interior design is awsome too.

Greates looking SUV on the road

by from Scituate R.I. on May 6, 2010

This SUV looks great, a real head turner. Driving it is a pleasure and has a real tight turning radius if needed. The only thing I would like to see improved is the ride needs to be smoother like a luxury SUV should be.

Smooth Ride

by from Atlanta, GA on April 5, 2012

I recently purchased a 2010 ZDX from Son's Acura. I absolutely love this vehicle and would recommend.

ZDX= LOVE

by from Boston MA on February 28, 2010

I LOVE THIS CAr it is so awesome THis is my second car and i am 18 ... i LOVE the looks i get in it !! like everyone just LOOKS, like when it parked everyone that walks by stairs and like yeah and like when am driving by i see hands and fingers pointing at my car !! it awesome !!!!! if u want attention u got it in this car !!! comfort is awesome power is great .. everything is great !!! only bad thing is the gas millage it kind ick !!! like if u drive in da city it like 10 ish miles .. bad!!!

Most comfortable,reliable car i have owned.

by from Owerri Imo, state Nigeria. on May 23, 2017

Well this car got my me tripping, though i am single but i call it "my baby girl" because it gives me all the pleasure i need. it has Emergency Braking Assist,Passenger Airbag Occupant Sensing Deactivation,Passenger Head Restraint ,Whiplash Protection System, Rear Center 3-Point Belt, Rear Door Child Safety Locks and Rear Folding Headrests. all the features are built in a very unique way! get one and thank me later!

Uses car for Towing

Acura builds reliable and unique vehicles

by from on May 8, 2017

The Acura ZDX is a real head turner. Very sporty design with with enough performance and comfort to complete the package. The DVD audio system produces the best sound available.

Similar Models