2011 ZDX

2011 Acura ZDX

4.4

5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2011 Acura ZDX?

I actually own one

by a zdx owner from on Sun Aug 21 2011

I am so tired of seeing reviews by people who watch from the outside and knock "this feature" or "that feature" . I actually own the vehicle and enjoy driving it! I would like to see more reviews from people who do more than a 3 minute test drive.

Proud Owner

by Love My ZDX from Columbus, ohio on Tue Oct 11 2011

When I originally researched this car online I thought it looked neat, but was far from wowed. I went to the dealership to look at a TL. I pulled up, saw the ZDX sitting out front and fell in love. Photos DO NOT do this car justice. It's a large car? Small SUV? I have no idea how it's classified, but it has been overall wonderful. I got the advanced package which I couldn't imagine being without at this point, and would highly recommend on this car. It is unbelievably comfortable to drive, has a fantastic sound system, the voice recognition is amazingly accurate, double sunroof and is quite the head turner. The ONLY complaints I could possibly think of for this car are the center console, it is slightly awkward to get into, and getting in and out of the back seat. Once you're in it's roomy and comfortable, but the aggressive slant on the door frame will get you every time. That being said I spend very little time in my backseat and would buy this car over 100 times. I've had the ZDX almost a year and have personally only seen 3 others on the road. I always feel like I'm driving a stylish, mini-tank. Test drive it. It's a whole different character in person.

Love at first site

by Happy Camper from on Mon May 27 2013

I was looking for a Cross-Over, I have been in a suburban for 12 years and it was time to get something smaller but I wasn't ready for a car (don't think I'll ever be) so I was looking for an alternative, I drove the Infinity FX's and JX's, the Caddy's, the Audi's, Nissan's, Buick's Enclave etc...had no desire to try the Acura MDX but my friend convinced me that it wouldn't hurt...so on my way to the MDX I spot the ZDX...It was love at first site and when I drove it, it only confirmed my feelings...we have bee happily together for a month now, and I can't imagine any other car. So happy we met :)

Fun and Sporty

by "Acura's for Life" from Cleveland, Ohio on Mon Feb 06 2012

I currently own a ZDX. It is a beautiful car and I love the performance and style. This is my 3rd Acura, the first two being MDXs. I went to the dealer to get the newest MDX and fell in love with the ZDX. Although the car is nothing but FUN, there isn't a lot of leg room for passengers, there are blind spots due to the build of the car and its not easy getting in and out. The features are great and if I could afford it, I would have both the ZDX and the MDX. The MDX gives me more room and the visibility far exceeds the Z. Either way, I am a huge and happy fan of the Acura family! To own an Acura is to love an Acura!

Who's afraid of the ZDX

by Eric Dise from Baltimore, MD on Mon Oct 10 2011

I read a lot of reviews about this car before I set foot in it. I read it was small, cramped, had issues with blind spots, and it's styling was over-the-top. Well, I would have to agree with all of those assessments however, the point I want everyone to realize; this is a fun driver and a looker everywhere I go! I have had many, many favorable comments about the styling and appearance of the car and that was one of the reasons I bought it. Now, with that all said let me tell you my impressions. It is a smooth, all-wheel drive beast! The motor is quite competent and has a very nice purr to it. It gets down the road when it has to and is a refined luxury vehicle if you want that, too. Mine is equipped with the advance package which includes Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), collision avoidance, blind spot warning, two suspension settings. For the technology savvy, bluetooth is standard as is a 15 GB hard-drive that rips CDs to a hard drive, a rich navigation system with voice recognition, Zagat dining ratings, and a radio system designed by the great Elliot Scheiner that is among the best on the market. Oh, and did I tell you power lift gate, heated and air conditioned front seats? This is everything I could have wanted wrapped up in a tight little, aggressive package. It has faults but the positives way out-weigh the negatives and if you want to stand out in a crowd, be supremely comfortable, nimble and five-star safe, well, the ZDX is the vehicle for you!

It's the best car For me.

by Kirk1004 from Pflugerville on Tue Sep 12 2017

Reliable. Good performance. Super handling all wheel drive is the best. Very good looking car. Low maintenance.

ACURA ZDX is concept vehicle come to life!!!

by JOSE F from BRONX NY on Sat Mar 10 2018

this vehicle is polarizing stunning and a conversation starter, from exterior lines and edges to futuristic interior, this for the young adventurous couples or early nesters or just single person looking to make a entrance and unforgettable exit, this vehicle fits the bill!!!