2012 Acura ZDX Consumer Reviews

2012 Acura Zdx
Average based on 2 reviews

SPORTIEST crossover ever!

by from on October 19, 2012

I have had my ZDX for a year now, love it. Great gas mileage, especially for 300 horsepower. Very comfortable even on long trips. GREAT stereo system, even my 15 year old thinks it rocks. Only drawback, it's difficult for people to get in and out of due to the low roof line.

Hard to say, don't drive car much

by from Natick, Ma on September 2, 2012

I bought this car, because of the fantastic name, ACURA, implies TOTAL CAR PERFECTO! I have two Acura's, in the past, and loved them all. I have worked in engineering, and regardless what science paper, I happened to be looking at, the name Acura, was always there. "How Acura is improving a new power system" OR "How their engineers have redesigned seat comfort". They are always there, in the news. To spend the amount of money, for a ZDX, I felt, was a good investment, whether I drive the car daily, or once a month.