2012 ZDX

2012 Acura ZDX

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Performance

Have you driven the 2012 Acura ZDX?

SPORTIEST crossover ever!

by TL from on Fri Oct 19 2012

I have had my ZDX for a year now, love it. Great gas mileage, especially for 300 horsepower. Very comfortable even on long trips. GREAT stereo system, even my 15 year old thinks it rocks. Only drawback, it's difficult for people to get in and out of due to the low roof line.

Hard to say, don't drive car much

by Hayleigh from Natick, Ma on Sun Sep 02 2012

I bought this car, because of the fantastic name, ACURA, implies TOTAL CAR PERFECTO! I have two Acura's, in the past, and loved them all. I have worked in engineering, and regardless what science paper, I happened to be looking at, the name Acura, was always there. "How Acura is improving a new power system" OR "How their engineers have redesigned seat comfort". They are always there, in the news. To spend the amount of money, for a ZDX, I felt, was a good investment, whether I drive the car daily, or once a month.

Our Take on the 2012 Acura ZDX

The 2012 Acura ZDX is exciting to look at, indulgent to experience and thrilling to drive. For those who enjoy the finer things when behind the wheel, the ZDX will be quite alluring. With its dramatic styling and unique body style, it's sure to impress upon arrival at any destination.

Based on its exterior, the 2012 Acura ZDX might seem like a more luxurious alternative to a rugged crossover, but this four-door sports coupe wasn't designed with families in mind.

I optimistically thought the ZDX could work for my small family of three. As one who readily awards bonus points for originality and good design, it was off to a good start. Things got better behind the wheel, too; the ZDX is powerful, responsive... Read More