2018 Giulia

4.8 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Incredible Car!

by Marty Europhile 006 from Tampa, Florida on February 18, 2018

This is probably the BEST car I have ever owned. It has features that are cutting edge, and the gas mileage is incredible, even if it is a 4 cylinder car that has pick up that resembles a large 6 cylinder vehicle.

Best car I have ever owned

by ScoobaDriver on March 21, 2018

After driving and owning a number of different cars, mostly from premium brands, I gave the Alfa Romeo Giulia a try. First of all: the design is amazing and most of the people love it. But, besides design, the main reason to me to purchase a Giulia was the performance and handling: even in the "base" 2.0 liter engine, the car has a great performance and, as I take it to the track sometimes, it handles superbly. Among the models I test drove, only the Audi A4 or the Audi S3 could match the performance (engine response, quickness) but they are far from being as fun to drive. Besides that, the car is really comfortable for the driver and front passenger. People that would frequently ride with rear passengers would probably find the back seats cramped, but it does not change my experience as my kids are small. Gas mileage is great for the performance and so far, I did not have ANY problems or bad experiences. If it stays like this, it will probably become a keeper as I keep finding excuses to drive it.

Awesome Car!

by Justadude11 from Elmwood, IL on April 8, 2018

I test drove one in March and purchased a few weeks later. So far the only thing that could be better is a roomier back seat. As far as reliability I can't comment on that yet, so I gave it 1 star. I chose the car because it is not common and does not blend in with other traditional luxury cars like BMW and Mercedes. The buying experience at Zimmerman Alfa Romeo in Davenport, IA was top notch and so far the best car purchasing experience ever!

The most fun car to drive ever.

by JD from Phila., PA on April 4, 2018

Handles like you are riding on rails. The best car in its class, and gets 33 MPG on the highway. Beautiful styling both in & out. You owe it to yourself to take one out for a drive.

I love my new Giulia

by Bob from Tucson, Arizona on May 4, 2018

As president of the Alfa Romeo Owners Club of Tucson, I have owned many Alfas, 6 of them, some new, some classics, all fun to own. Just sold a '59 Sprint but still have a '67 spider. My new Giulia has awesome performance and every convenience I could possibly imagine. And it's driver friendly. I'm looking forward to driving it for many years to come

Above and beyond expectations

by Jenny Malkus from Riverside, California on June 8, 2018

I purchased Giulia TI Sport this May2018 and more than happy to have it. The car is designed beautifully outside and inside. I got 5 holes wheels and it fits car so well with a beautiful Italian style looking . Beside looking, performance is the best in its segment. I drive mercedes and BMW and Giulia is different . The steering wheel and brake is very precise and crispy and handling is so fluent . If you like driving, it?s perfect car for you . Italian and Alfa Romeo is well known for performance and Giulia is a good prove.

Took Nearly a Year

by Den from Blacksburg VA on June 11, 2018

I loved the body style. I had much difficulty finding the color Monza Red which is close to maroon, with car play. The 2018 model is wired for car play and the software due out any week now.

Most comfortable and luxurious car I?ve owned

by Dragracer945x from Tucson, AZ on June 7, 2018

Coming from multiple built corvettes, this car isn?t a fast. But the comfort and style makes up for it. For what it is, it?s got descent power. It handles like my Vettes, but is much smoother. I get way better gas mileage, and everyone compliments the car. For a stock car, the sound system, performance, style, and comfort all exceed my picky requirements.

New Alfa Romeo owner

by Fripp64 from Pelham, Al on April 23, 2018

I just purchased a 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport 3 weeks ago. I have been an Alfa fanatic for over 30 years and was excited to see this historic marque come back to America. I was impressed by the looks of the car and the quality of the ride. The steering is sublime in this car. I have remarked to other car enthusiast friends that the steering in this car is what BMWs felt like a decade ago. I know that Alfa Romeo is a niche retailer but I hope this car finds enough buyers to spread the word that there are alternatives to the best of the German brands like Audi, BMW and MB. This italian beauty has style but the technology and driving capability makes it a car to strongly consider if you're looking for a European sport sedan.

It's new so I'm learning, but so far I love it.

by Dont from Homewood, IL on March 26, 2018

The Giulia is beyond stylish - been told it's way too cool for me. Front seats are very comfortable, back seats not so much but I knew that.

1 2