2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Its all about performance

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 25, 2017

If you are looking for performance this car is definitely what you are looking for. I absolutely love it! I wouldnt recommend it as a daily "family car" (if you are planning to drive your kids all around town all day), as the back seats are not super spacious. However, its a great commuting car, fun to drive, beautiful and it responds to your every command like a dream. Again, if you are looking for performance this is the car.

I love it more than the 3 series and c250 i had

by from san mateo, california on July 30, 2017

i think it is the best car I've had so far. It drives really well and when you put it in sport mode, it pushes and goes. It makes your head shake.

good looking but with some faults

by from Scotland UK on December 15, 2017

I was a territory manager drove over 1000 miles a week got pick of cars every 2 years BMW MERC when I first got the Giulia it was the best car that I have driven, but after six months i went out to start it the lights came on but that was all had to phone for the breakdown truck got it back too days later with out cutesy car . Then I found out that when I put my steering into full lock i get a a skip like feeling from the front tyers, again take to dealership told me to go to tyer experts they told me it was a Alfa problems, called Alfa and they said it is the way the car is built?

See why it 2018 Motor Trend Car of Year

by from CT on February 12, 2018

Nice looking outside, but inside! excellent in finish, ride and performance. Porsche like handling, phenomenal brakes, nice performance and with 24 mpg combined and seeing 35+mpg on highway. 4-year bump-bumper warranty takes worry out of reliability. Dealership referrals and cost are key to this ownership!
Not Rated Reliability

Giulia TI Sport

by from Chicago,IL on February 12, 2018

This car is amazing you won't be disappointed! Made so well..Alfa did a great job.. the interior.. with all the driver friendly comforts to the one of a kind looks.