2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Explore the 2021 Stelvio Alfa Romeo
Shop the 2021 Stelvio Alfa Romeo

Coolest car I’ve owned

Rides real smooth. Love the look and overall performance of the car. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Never felt any pressure at all.

Beautiful car!

Great package! Love the look, black exterior and interior with black rims. Leather seats and heated too. Moonroof is pretty slick! Gorgeous! Everything I wanted!

4.3

Awesome crossover - Stelvio Ti Sport

We drove a few cars in this class within a few hours timeframe to understand what would work better. It drives great, the steering wheels feels awesome and my wife fell in love with the color. Better fit and finish than the german competitor we drove. The brakes felt grabby at first, but we got used to them after a few days. The black interior got pretty hot during a July trip to South Carolina, but i don't thinks many cars would fare better in the conditions. The air conditioning needs to be turned up, especially after the car is sitting in the sun for a few hours. Good reliability so far (17k miles), with the exception of an intermittent squeak in the driver's door.

Great styling

This car is the right size, with good comfort, nice handling and looks great. Love the red interior and the black wheels. The black exhaust tips sets it off.

This is my first Alfa and I Love it!

This Stelvio has exceeded all my expectations. I love the way the interior is laid out. All the controls are easy to use and had my fingertips.

Sporty Performance, Interior Needs Tweaking

This is a fun car with amazing performance. It has a beautiful exterior and interior, but needs some small improvements. The front seats are awkward and not as comfortable as the BMW X3, for example. The front visors do not cover the entire upper windshield area, so depending on the sun's position, at times there is no way to block it with the visor. It needs to be about 2" longer. Also, the wiper fluid discharges from the top of the wiper, so at the top of the wiper sweep, the fluid squirts on top of the driver's side view mirror!

Luxury

This car checked off all items on my list and then some! Luxurious, comfortable, great handling, sporty, classy, so many incredible features! I love this car!

2021 version Ti has all the upgrades I need

After having a 2018 Stelvio, happy to see the improvements in the 2021 model clear up some glitches and make the car roar with styling and tech performance. Ti model with Misano blue body really hit home on what we were looking for in a car.