2015 Audi A3 consumer reviews

Explore the 2015 Audi A3
Shop the 2015 Audi A3
2.1

Extremly unreliable and Costly to Maintain

I bought this car used from the dealership with 40k miles on it in January and payed 27k in total. Two weeks after leaving the dealership, I realized the car had a lot of hidden problems that may have been undealt with issues from a past owner, but nonetheless was a lot of damage. The passenger airbag sensor has a recall that cannot be fixed because they're stuck in Germany for the next 6 months. It's currently June (6 months after i bought the car) and I've payed over 6k in repairs. The seat latch was broken, the entire fuel system had to be replaced, the oil pan had a leak, and a few sensors had to eb replaced such as the tire pressure monitor. These were bigger things, but there was also 1k in miscellaneous. I found that most of the sensors still don't work (tire pressure, oil level, seatbelt monitors). I'm selling this car after 6 months of ownership because overall, I've payed about 34k for a used 2015 car that consistently brakes and hasn't even had an oil change/new brakes/tires yet. The AC also just stopped working a few weeks ago!

The best vehicle I've ever owned.

In terms of options and luxury, the Germans thought of EVERYTHING! I can't say enough great things about the vehicle. From the handling to the control to the many options that makes the driving experience supreme, this vehicle is testament that Audi has etched their names into the trophy as one of the finest car manufacturers in the auto industry.

My own personal rocket!

Shopped around for an Audi as I used to be a Volkswagon driver(Jetta 1 2 and 3)like the exterior Audi look and ended up falling in love the moment I bought it..have had a minor glitch with seatbelts sensor but other then that this car has been a dream..

Amazing Car

This 2015 Audi A3 has met all of my needs and drives amazingly. The perfect car for everyday use and is worth the money 100%.

Great Car

Love this car, I have owned Audi Convertibles my whole life and got one of these for my commuter car. Love it and never had any issues

Love this car

Enjoyed driving this car and never gave me problems. I never missed any interval auto checks and took good care of my car. Fun to drive!

Most reliable car I've owned

This car meets all my needs and then some... I'm 5'8" tall and it feels like it was made exactly for my size. Love it!!!

4.4

this is my first car and i to love it.

i loved my car, no dirt, no garbage, no smoke in car, nobody ever drove apart from me, selling it as i m out of usa due to visa problems, not sure when will be i back, so no option else would not have put it for sell :(

A ten in every way

Have owned a number of vehicles but would rate the A3 TDI tops. Only issues, wish it had better rear visibility and were larger. Love this car...comfort , reliability, handling and looks

2.9

Love it then have to fix it

I have had my car less than 3 years my water pump is leaking and my front headlight went out ! So inconsistent . And out of my budget for maintenance