Model Details

2015 Audi A3 Consumer Reviews

Average based on 7 reviews

Great car with a couple flaws, 2.0T Premium Plus

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL on July 1, 2014

When i first saw and drove this car i fell in love. The 2.0T Engine with a 0-60 of 5.6 seconds is emmense! Never have a problem getting on the highway or speeding up to get into a spot. I got the Premium Plus with Sports package and the convenience package. For only $500 more i highly recomend the sports package. The seats are beautiful and very comfotable. Convenience package is kind of unecessary. Cool ambient lighting and the side mirrors fold when you lock the car. Cool, but not needed. I also got the Bang and Olufsen sound system with 14 speakers and 700 watts. I have NEVER heard sound so crisp and so clear. The bass is deep and it gets loud without distorting. It's my favorite thing about the car. Now the negatives. I'm having trouble adjusting to the transmission. When accelerating, the car likes to upshift too soon. Often leaving you in the wrong gear and making the car feel slow. Also, the car downshifts when braking, making the engine help with braking. This gets really annoying. It's very difficult stopping the car smoothly as you tend to stop sooner than you want and have to give gas to "coast". Gas mileage is getting better as the engine "breaks in", but i havent averaged any better then 25mpgs. Other than that, the car is beautiful, comfortable, very quite, and rides like a big luxury car. I really like this A3. The driving dynamics are still taking some getting used to, but it's growing on me everyday. I bought this over the BMW 2 series i test drove,

great ride, so so controls

by from portland, Oregon on March 28, 2014

I just bought a new Audi A3 because it is a blast to drive and has all wheel drive for the rain/ snow here in the Pacific Northwest. the interior cabin controls seem a little chintzy and there are some glaring omissions (no night dimming mirror? no keyless entry standard? Tiny little aluminum knobs?) And yet - it drives like a total sportscar- awesome!! It handles curves like no car I've ever driven - including the BMW 3 series and the engine and body style won me over. It's got character and a funky style I appreciate. despite the flaws...love at first sight!

Nice Car

by from san diego, CA on September 23, 2014

This car is nice. I like it. So I am giving 5 star to this. Thanks for provide a comfortable, stylish & reliable car. I will be recommend to my all friends for buy this.

Love this car

by from Berkshire Hills on April 30, 2014

My local Audi dealer called to tell me the new A3 was in so I test drove it. This car comes with leather, sunroof and loads of other stuff standard. After driving it I was in love, the direct injection 2.0 engine makes 220 HP while getting 33 mpg highway, I get 27 in every day driving. Gets a Top Pick in the crash testing, even the offset crash got a top rating! I have NOTHING bad to say about this excellent not so little car, its so close to the A4 few will notice the difference as you drive by with more cash in your pocket! Go drive one, much better than the BMW I came close to buying.

Small & Sporty, fun to drive

by from Jacksonville, FL on September 21, 2015

Very comfortable to drive, easy to handle. Nice functionality. Cup holders in strange place, not a good fit. Great trunk space, and convertible top opens and closes easy and clean.

Great Car

by from NH on January 27, 2015

Bought myself an A3 Prestige recently and it is a fantastic car. Build quality is top notch, interior materials are fantastic. This car is fun to drive, rides really nice, and looks fantastic. I haven't had it for too long but I cant wait to drive it more. Has Audi quality throughout. Love it so far..

Incredible Car

by from DFW on September 4, 2014

I have driven an Audi for over the passed 12 years. With one 14 month interruption. The cars I have driven have been TT's. My last car was a S-I TT. The car was a Swiss watch. Our garage is fairly narrow so when I went to the Audi Store, I looked for a car that was as narrow as a TT. I didn't consider any other brand of car. The A-3 was 4" narrower than the TT. The A3 car had a Quatro, Turbo and a number of great deal of extras. I didn't look at an A-4, an A-5 or any other models. Love the car. I change my car every 5+ years and Audi is my brand. During the 12 years, I tried a Mercedes, which was a very vanilla car. Audi is a great car and great company.