2015 Audi A3 consumer reviews

$29,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2015 A3 Audi
Explore the 2015 A3 Audi
Shop the 2015 A3 Audi

The best vehicle I've ever owned.

In terms of options and luxury, the Germans thought of EVERYTHING! I can't say enough great things about the vehicle. From the handling to the control to the many options that makes the driving experience supreme, this vehicle is testament that Audi has etched their names into the trophy as one of the finest car manufacturers in the auto industry.

My own personal rocket!

Shopped around for an Audi as I used to be a Volkswagon driver(Jetta 1 2 and 3)like the exterior Audi look and ended up falling in love the moment I bought it..have had a minor glitch with seatbelts sensor but other then that this car has been a dream..

Amazing Car

This 2015 Audi A3 has met all of my needs and drives amazingly. The perfect car for everyday use and is worth the money 100%.

Great Car

Love this car, I have owned Audi Convertibles my whole life and got one of these for my commuter car. Love it and never had any issues

Love this car

Enjoyed driving this car and never gave me problems. I never missed any interval auto checks and took good care of my car. Fun to drive!

Most reliable car I've owned

This car meets all my needs and then some... I'm 5'8" tall and it feels like it was made exactly for my size. Love it!!!

4.4

this is my first car and i to love it.

i loved my car, no dirt, no garbage, no smoke in car, nobody ever drove apart from me, selling it as i m out of usa due to visa problems, not sure when will be i back, so no option else would not have put it for sell :(

A ten in every way

Have owned a number of vehicles but would rate the A3 TDI tops. Only issues, wish it had better rear visibility and were larger. Love this car...comfort , reliability, handling and looks

2.9

Love it then have to fix it

I have had my car less than 3 years my water pump is leaking and my front headlight went out ! So inconsistent . And out of my budget for maintenance

Sexy car that packs a real punch

Nothing like feeling comfortable and safe! Has really good pick up and awesome gas mileage. The rear seats folding down and AWD make this perfect for all sorts of sporting activities..