2015 A3

2015 Audi A3

2015 Audi A3

4.5

Have you driven the 2015 Audi A3?

Great car with a couple flaws, 2.0T Premium Plus

by Alex in Ft Laud from Fort Lauderdale, FL on July 1, 2014

When i first saw and drove this car i fell in love. The 2.0T Engine with a 0-60 of 5.6 seconds is emmense! Never have a problem getting on the highway or speeding up to get into a spot. I got the Premium Plus with Sports package and the convenience package. For only $500 more i highly recomend the sports package. The seats are beautiful and very comfotable. Convenience package is kind of unecessary. Cool ambient lighting and the side mirrors fold when you lock the car. Cool, but not needed. I also got the Bang and Olufsen sound system with 14 speakers and 700 watts. I have NEVER heard sound so crisp and so clear. The bass is deep and it gets loud without distorting. It's my favorite thing about the car. Now the negatives. I'm having trouble adjusting to the transmission. When accelerating, the car likes to upshift too soon. Often leaving you in the wrong gear and making the car feel slow. Also, the car downshifts when braking, making the engine help with braking. This gets really annoying. It's very difficult stopping the car smoothly as you tend to stop sooner than you want and have to give gas to "coast". Gas mileage is getting better as the engine "breaks in", but i havent averaged any better then 25mpgs. Other than that, the car is beautiful, comfortable, very quite, and rides like a big luxury car. I really like this A3. The driving dynamics are still taking some getting used to, but it's growing on me everyday. I bought this over the BMW 2 series i test drove,

Incredible Car

by ElectricBear from DFW on September 4, 2014

I have driven an Audi for over the passed 12 years. With one 14 month interruption. The cars I have driven have been TT's. My last car was a S-I TT. The car was a Swiss watch. Our garage is fairly narrow so when I went to the Audi Store, I looked for a car that was as narrow as a TT. I didn't consider any other brand of car. The A-3 was 4" narrower than the TT. The A3 car had a Quatro, Turbo and a number of great deal of extras. I didn't look at an A-4, an A-5 or any other models. Love the car. I change my car every 5+ years and Audi is my brand. During the 12 years, I tried a Mercedes, which was a very vanilla car. Audi is a great car and great company.

Great Car

by LT from NH on January 27, 2015

Bought myself an A3 Prestige recently and it is a fantastic car. Build quality is top notch, interior materials are fantastic. This car is fun to drive, rides really nice, and looks fantastic. I haven't had it for too long but I cant wait to drive it more. Has Audi quality throughout. Love it so far..

Love this car

by JJ300 from Berkshire Hills on April 30, 2014

My local Audi dealer called to tell me the new A3 was in so I test drove it. This car comes with leather, sunroof and loads of other stuff standard. After driving it I was in love, the direct injection 2.0 engine makes 220 HP while getting 33 mpg highway, I get 27 in every day driving. Gets a Top Pick in the crash testing, even the offset crash got a top rating! I have NOTHING bad to say about this excellent not so little car, its so close to the A4 few will notice the difference as you drive by with more cash in your pocket! Go drive one, much better than the BMW I came close to buying.

A great combination of style, quality & economy

by B Carespodi from Philadelphia on June 19, 2017

I have owned the A3 for 26 months ... love the styling, power and fuel economy. The exterior style is sporty. The interior is high quality even though this is Audi's entry level vehicle. No corners were cut on materials. The 2.0L turbo has plenty of power yet still delivers a very acceptable MPG - my average is just under 32MPG (on regular fuel). I have been very happy with this car (and all other Audi's I have owned). No complaints ...

So far, excellent

by Nick from Bellefonte, PA on May 30, 2017

I think it's a great car, it's the entry level model from Audi, but it clearly reflects their commitment to quality. The car meets all of my criteria including low highway noise, awesome stereo, and good gas mileage. I can't speak much of reliability since I just bought it, but Audi seems more than certain that it will last with the warranty provided. I would highly recommend getting the Bang & Olufsen stereo if you can manage it, it sounds fantastic!

Fast and Furious!

by Joann from Hanover,Me on August 1, 2017

Needed a car that could get out into traffic and perform in all kinds of weather with sport, reliability, and comfort. The Audi A3 has met those demands.

Audi just does it right.

by KPejsa1313 from Milwaukee, WI on October 24, 2017

My Audi A3 convertible is awesome. Comfortable, quiet, and fast. All the technology just works, very intuitive. I love the blind spot warning system and the navigation is one of the better ones I've experienced without being too complicated.

Love my Audi

by Teka512 from Pittsburgh on April 27, 2018

Meets all my needs, beautiful inside and out this is a gorgeous car performance is second to none and the price was right in our range for a high end vehicle. It is a 4 cylinder with the power of a 6 cylinder and it never longs for power.

Great small car

by LoveAudi22 on March 1, 2018

Love the car. Design is great and it has so many great options for a small car. Handles good too. I gave the engine 5 stars but I do wish it had more hp and a bit better pickup. I believe the new models do which is perfect.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2015 Audi A3

Comfortable, stylish and fun to drive, the new Audi A3 Cabriolet is a fantastic but expensive way to enjoy good weather and good roads.

Convertibles are always entertaining, as the experience of dropping the top and enjoying wind in the hair never fails to amuse driver and passenger alike. Audi has made some fun ones, including this latest model based on the company's subcompact A3 luxury sedan. The Audi A3 has been sold in Europe since 1996, but the U.S. just got the entry-level sedan last year; only the hatchback had been sold here before.

For 2015, a convertible joins the lineup, which also includes an S3 performance sedan and the A3 Sportback e-Tron plug-in hybrid wagon. The A3 Cabriolet is... Read More