2006 Audi A 4

Best car I've ever owned!

by from East Haven, CT on September 10, 2017

This car is by far the best car I've ever owned. It is definitely dependable. The inside of this car is beautiful, fully loaded. All she needs is a little care and she's good to go. Unfortunately, i just don't have the money to take care of it. Thats the ONLY reason i have to get rid of it.

Fast Luxury

by from LA on August 20, 2017

Fast, comfy, quiet, stylish, head turner, sleek, luxurious, manual transmission, economical, car. You will like it

Very nice car.

by from Anchorage, Alaska on August 19, 2017

This was a nice vehicle to own, handled great in harsh winter conditions, got decent fuel mileage, and was comfortable for everyday commuting.

Very smooth

by from Auburn NY on August 5, 2017

Great car but when something does go wrong be prepared to pay. The replacement parts are not cheap. Well the aftermarket ones are.

Very reliable

by on July 26, 2017

I have had this car for a few years now. I bought it at about 80k miles, and I have now logged a 180,000. This car still runs like it did back then.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Classy car but sporty feel

by from Williamstown, NJ on July 20, 2017

This car was bought for my 17 year old son. Its all black with leather seats and fully loaded. By far of the best looking and sportiest sounding cars I have invested in. It's the best of both worlds.

If it was legal to marry a car I would marry it!

by from Florence KY on June 23, 2017

Bought this car for only 4 grand and replaced all used and worn parts for 2 grand and for 6 grand total I got a fast and luxurious car with an awesome stereo. This is my first car and I'm only getting rid of it to get a new S4!

Best car I've ever owned

by from NY on June 16, 2017

This car exceeded my expectations. During my time with the car it was both sleek and stylish but also realizable and great in the winter. I wish I didn't have to sell the vehicle but my next car will most likely be the same make and model.

Best car I've owned

by from Kansas on May 9, 2017

Love this car. Only thing that i Don't like is the outdated stock stereo for a 2006 and especially from a luxury car maker.

Perfect car for commuting

by from Adrian on May 8, 2017

Reliable and safe - fun to drive car for commuting to/from work and sporting events for the kiddos. AWD is great for the winter weather.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Audi A 4