2007 A4

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.2 out of 5 starsReliability

Great Deal for the Money

by Audi RadMan from LI, NY on September 27, 2011

The Audi A4 is a good buy as a used car. Mine was supplied with great service documentation had all it's required service performed and was as clean as a NY car could be. Superficial damage to the rear bumper was easily fixed and it's interior is wearing very well, like most Audi's. 2.0 liter engine and all wheel drive make it safe for my daughter's use!

Great Vehicle

by Me from Dallas, Texas on November 6, 2012

I *loved* the way it drove, and it allowed me to drive in blizzard conditions on the way home . I have test driven the 2007 that I will soon buy. It has *much* more power and no hint of turbo lag. It really is a dream to drive, and it's rock solid stable at all speeds. This car just feels right, and when I got in it, even after years of driving a Benz, it all felt familiar and everything was designed so intuitively and with careful thought, allowing the driver to concentrate on the road. The road feel is slightly improved as well, absorbing the potholes on Texas streets with aplomb and poise, but still giving a nice tight and controlled feel. The seats and the quiet cabin just added to the immense pleasure that I feel when I'm driving this beauty. I can't wait to take delivery of my second Audi. This car is economical, a joy to drive, safe. If you take care of German cars, they take care of you. If you abuse them, well... Not everyone takes good car of their cars, or researches the quality of cars carefully. I've had an excellent experience with Audi, and it's the best car I ever owned, by far. I can't wait to get my "new" 2013!"

Ecellent quality throughout

by JH from Duluth, MN on October 22, 2013

I've owned my 2007 A4 S-line 6-MT AWD for about 2 years and am very impressed with the car. It has over 100K on it now (I drive a lot) and has had no issues whatsoever. The quality of the construction is apparent in the fit and finish; from the smooth paint to the interior trim, this a classy car for a great price. Compare it to a 3-series (as people often do) and you will find it cheaper and better quality in my opinion. Audi has continually refined the A4 line, and each model seems to improve on the last!

Excellent $$ value + surprising performance

by Desertrat from The Evergreen State on September 20, 2013

My previous Audi experience was limited to a 2008 TT coupe which proved to be just too small for everyday use. The A4 20.T Quattro kept the "wow" performance factor and added everyday usability with the traditional German composure and solid feel you would want in a sports sedan. All the usual creature comforts done up in excellent German detail. A quality car always shows it true nature after thousands of miles and this is no exception. Easily recommend to an enthusiast on a non-bank-breaking budget.

Most reliable and comfortable car I've owned

by Audi fan from Cleveland,oh on March 8, 2017

I love this car. My first Audi and will continue to purchase Audi in the future. The car has excellent road handling and performance and is safe, reliable and very comfortable. No major issues and well maintained by Audi. I would recommend Audi to anyone looking for a new or used car.

WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

by davez_ny from Long Island, NY on May 27, 2008

I am so pleasantly surprised with how much I love my Audi A4. I got the CVT version which is fwd (no quattro) and it gives me an unbelievable 35 mpg hwy (28 city). The car handles like a dream...it has a turn ratio that I have never experienced in another car. Despite the A4 being 2.0 liter V4 turbo -- it has pick-up that rivals my 2005 Acura TL. The car has been totally reliable and the fit-and-finish is tops for cars in the 30-40k price range.

Stylish, luxurious, FAST

by AudiAggie2010 from College Station, TX on October 10, 2013

Affordable luxury meets great performance/reliability. Not much else to say. Great car. There are many resources online for 'do-it-yourself' repairs or mods. Don't waste money on a common A4 problem somebody else has probably figured out a cheaper fix to.

Best of the Germans, as well as the best value

by A4ever from Santa Rosa, CA on April 10, 2008

I have a 2007 A4 S-line in metallic silver with black leather. Believe me, it gets attention, and I live in a town where 3 Series and C Classes are common. The 2.0 turbo makes 200 bhp feel like 300, and the turbo lag is barely noticable. Drop it into S mode, and you'll literally burn rubber. I've had the car one year now, and have put just over 11K miles on it. The only time I had to take it to the shop (aside from the routine 5K and 10K maintenance) was when a seatbelt shroud was loose and rattling on bumps. Otherwise, it's been reliable as a Honda. As for gas mileage, I can routinely drive from Sonoma County to Los Angeles, and still have 100 miles left in the tank. Don't get me wrong, BMW builds a fine car. But Audi builds a better one, with more exclusivity, and for thousands less.

Nicest car I've ever had!

by Happy Audi owner from West Shokan, NY on July 16, 2013

I bought the Audi 2007 A4 convertible with 58,000 miles on it for $18,200. It's a beautiful car and lots of fun to dive. Everything about it seems precision oriented and the car grips the road, corners great and the 2.0T engine is definitely peppy enough. It doesn't burn any excess oil and gets the "official" rating of 30mpg, so having to buy premium grade gas doesn't hurt as much. I love this car!

Best car I've ever owned.

by Speedgirl from Lake Forest,Il on December 27, 2006

My A4 is a great car, and It's quick. I have the 2.0 Turbo, and it is a fun ride. The gas millage is better than the BMW 3 series, and offers a more comfortable ride, especially for long trips. I am a huge beleiver in all wheel drive, and the A4 demonstrates "quattro" well. Plenty of room in this car, and in the trunk. It was a great buy, and has not had a single problem and is still under warranty. Overall, It is a great car in eveery aspect, a real Benz and Bimmer beater

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9