2007 Audi A 4

Great test drive

by from Miami,FL on September 18, 2017

it's awesome ! i loved the inside and exterior . would recommend this car to ANYONE ! I'm an audi lover
Not Rated Reliability

German drivers car

by from Cumberland, Md on September 17, 2017

2007 Audi A4 is the one of the classic German sedans. It has a very good build quality, handles great and for 4 cylinder the turbo makes it fun to drive. The Audi 4 wheel drive is exceptional makes this vehicle feel like it is on rails in any weather. 6 speed transmission still shifts like glass even after 115k miles. Newer cars do not vibrate quite as much, have less turbo lag and get better mileage but for its vintage still a great daily driver with plenty of getup and go.

Great Car

by from Ashburn, VA on September 9, 2017

Purchased this car as a temp replacement car for my wife. She loved it so much that when my son's car died we gave it to him and purchased a new version. Now he has it and doesn't want anything else. Great gas mileage, comfort, and overall performance we loved it and highly recommend.

Awesome car to own, I wish it was mine.

by from Philadelphia on August 31, 2017

This car is an amazing vehicle. It performs way better than I thought it would ever. I really love this car and wish I could own one.
Not Rated Reliability

sexy , fun , reliable

by from THIBODAUX on August 27, 2017

i love driving this car , in the fall and spring with the top down its so much fun and also an eye catcher,I really want another one

Uses car for Havingfun

Terrific multi-purpose car

by on August 20, 2017

I drove this car for about 9 years. We took it for long trips (camping and skiing), short trips (beach), and used it around town (groceries, taking kids to school). Enough room and flexibility for a growing family, yet fast, agile, and fun to drive.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Yes very good reliable car great in the winter

by from Rochester ny on August 13, 2017

Its my second audi i love it looking to upgrade very soon hopefully in the near future I'll find ny new audi a4 sline is really what im looking for lol. But yes over all very great reliable car to own...

Great everyday driver

by on August 3, 2017

Perfect for comfort, reliability. Fun to drive and very quiet on the highway. Very impressed with the sound system as well

Best car I have owned, beautiful inside and out!

by on July 10, 2017

Most reliable car I have owned, clean beautiful car, inside and out! Handles well and the convertible is a fun and sporty looking car to drive!

Uses car for Havingfun

Car has been a lot of fun to own

by from Cincinnati on June 29, 2017

This car has been a great car to own. The maintenance can be a bit of a headache from time to time, but all around a very reliable car. It has lots of room for the size and is very Comfortable. Ive done a lot of road trips and the miles just fly by. When it comes to weather nothing can stop this car. even with worn tires in the snow i,ve never gotten stuck. If you going to buy one of these cars make sure you have a dealer check it over. The fuel pump and rear timing chains are definitely the Achilles' heel of these cars. If not take care of they can be very pricy to fix

Our Expert Review: 2007 Audi A 4