2008 Audi A 4

Comfy, stylish, reliable but can be needy

by from Texas on September 14, 2017

I love my Audi. However, I find with a european car, maintenance is more of a pain. For example, I needed to get new windshield wipers and had to custom order because they didn't have in a normal car store. It requires synthetic oil versus normal. Overall, its great. Just a little more needy!

Very nice car for a couple with no kids

by from on September 6, 2017

Trunk room is decent but the trunk opening is too small to fit a larger beer cooler in it. The back seata arent very roomy for short people its fine im 5'9 and its lil tight with another person mt height in front of me. Neithr of us have very much room not the most comfertable

Audi cars are great

by from Torrington, CT on September 5, 2017

My 2008 Audi A4 is an excellent, dependable car and it's styling is excellent. Audi of America really backs up its product.

Fun car to drive

by from Taunton on September 2, 2017

This car met all my expectations and More. While sporty it is also very luxurious too. Good handling

Great AWD Car

by from Baldwin, KS on August 16, 2017

I love this car. I love the way it handles. I love the way it looks. I think the interior could be redesigned so you don't have to look down so much to adjust the heat and air. Also, its repairs are expensive.

Most reliable car i own

by from Eure nc on July 25, 2017

This car is amazing for road trips, traveling to work , having fun and just owning it is amazing. Its good on gas and look stunning

Best car I have ever purchased!

by from Syracuse, NY on July 21, 2017

This car is as solid as it can get! I have never had a single problem with it other than the usual wear & tear. Brakes, oil changes, etc. Love this car. Have had it for 8 of it's 10 years and it's pushing 100,000 miles but runs and looks like new. Not a spot of rust anywhere! I will ONLY buy Audis! And this was a used car. Can't say enough about the quality of Audi.

it looks good from outside

by from GA on July 16, 2017

need aux and better interior/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I've owned

by on July 12, 2017

Ive owned many cars and have been driving my A4 for the past year and absolutely love it. Its a great fun car to drive. Audi's quattro awd is phenomenal when driving in snow cause you'll never get stuck. The sounds system is great for music enthusiasts (just get a double din installed). Only downside is the cost of repairs. Regular maintenance like oil changes and brakes can be costly, but if you're buying a brand like Audi then you should expect the high cost to come with the car. Overall, its a great car and can even be a really good first car for a new driver.

Uses car for Havingfun

It Drives like a luxury car should

by from San Diego, CA on June 30, 2017

I own an S-line version that had 3 previous owners and had minimal exterior damage. Interior was spot on. Car looks kinda bland of course with no tint. I put limo tint all around, cupra r front lip, lip spoiler, and ST Coilovers. Now the car drives even smoother than before and has an aggressive stance when dropped to the point of eliminating wheel gap. Its a car that can show up to a nice restaurant but also packs a punch when you get on it. commuting is awesome with the MPG. The only problem with the stock radio is no Bluetooth. ECS tuning offers a new radio that looks stock with a touch screen that offers apple car play and android car for $400. This car has everything you need and more. If you take car of the car it will take car of you all the way.