2017 A4

2017 Audi A4

Have You Driven the 2017 Audi A4?

My Dream Car

by Kristin from Austin, TX on Mon Feb 13 2017

I've wanted the a4 for a few years now and I've been watching the prices and reading about them and I've been to my local Audi dealership a couple times. I finally found one with the nougat interior within my price range. The car is very sleek. Its very fast! There isn't much storage within the car for easy access. But the trunk is large. I bought the 2017 and I think it's the lowest package but it has everything that I could want.

Beautiful, fuel economy, technology

by FEI from Ontario on Mon Apr 10 2017

This car is purchased for my wife, she felt peaceful in the beginning, but after driving 2 days, she got exiting and loved it! It's very comfort to drive, interior design is great, the MPG is out of my exception to be 35 combined. Even it requires #91 gas, but it's still very economic.

Stylish with great fuel ecomony, great handling.

by CVJR from COLUMBIA MD on Thu Oct 11 2018

The 2017 A4 2.0L turbo AWD is great car for the money. Good sized 4 door sedan, easy to park, back seats fold down for additional utility. My mpg is 27-33 combined city/ highway. Excellent acceration and powerful brakes. All wheel drive when needed. I have 24,000 plus trouble free miles to date. I’m very satisfied with the combination of style, utility, features and performance. More for your money than a comparable BMW or Mercedes in my opinion.

Stylish with amazing technology

by dannymd22 from Houston, TX on Wed Apr 19 2017

This isn't the Audi A4 of 5 years ago! While A4s have always been stylish, the redesigned 2017 Audi is absolutely beautiful inside and out, and the technology options are unmatched. The virtual cockpit is amazingly beautiful and functional, and the interior is roomier than ever. My only hesitation was purchasing a 4-cylinder car out of concern for slow acceleration. After a test drive, all fears were put to rest, and I still get significantly better gas mileage then my old 6-cylinder.

Audi A4 A Truly WOW Automobile

by Jerry from Greenville, S.C. on Thu Jun 22 2017

The experience in an Audi A4 is exciting and simply impressed the heck out of me and my wife. This car rides as well as larger luxury cars and yet has the handling of a sports car. Just impressed us at every turn of the mile. Pressed the accelerator and was at 60 in the blink of the eye. I could not believe this power and then on a 1100 mile drive , I averaged 34.6 Miles per Gallon. Is this possible? WOW! My wife and I would love to have one but it is not yet in our budget. But this Automobile is our Dream Car. We could not find anything we disliked about it. It has been 40 years since I had a dream car, but now it has arrived. WE LOVE IT!

Enjoy owning and driving my Audi A4

by ISAAC on Wed May 30 2018

This car definitely meets my needs. I love the CarApp. This car has power to pull when you need to move quick! This car has outperformed all of its competitors in its class, including Mercedes C300. I am proud to drive my Audi A4.

A4 is definitely a contender

by Derrick81 from Boston,MA on Thu Jul 06 2017

The 2017 A4 has get power, comfort and control. Technology is best in its class. The cabin is surprisingly spacious. Definitely would look. At this vehicle if crosshopping MB, Lexus, Acura, BWM and Infiniti.

The most technological car in its class

by Petevw from Walpole, ma on Sat Nov 25 2017

This car has all the bells in whistles. It looks amazing, and has a real bang for you buck. I have never been in a car so beautifully designed both interior and exterior.

Is the Audi A4 right for you?

by Marketing Director 1979 from Chicago, IL on Tue Jan 22 2019

From the moment you first see the Audi A4 you can’t help but notice it’s sleek beautiful design. The subtle ways the car’s shape takes form giving the appearance of business prestige and a drivers car that’s made for the road. Once you slip into the cockpit of the A4 you will be mesmerized by the virtual cockpit. It feels more like you are going to take off than drive a car. Yet there is still a simple intuitive design within the A4, from the ease of the automatic shifter to the touch pad navigation dial. You won’t want to get out of this car. From the moment you push the start button, and slip it into drive, the Quattro will launch off the line leaving other cars well in your rear view mirror. Even for the short commute, the quick shifting turbo charged A4 is an absolute experience you won’t forget. Audi takes the driving experience to a new level by transforming your commute to feeling like you are at a concert. The Bang and Olufsen upgrade is an absolute must as it makes you feel more like sitting in the front row then driving to work on a Monday. After owning multiple Audi vehicles and Lexus cars, I can tell you the Audi A4 is hands down a car for the person who wants a premium driving experience every time your behind the wheel. The only possible pain point for some buyers, of this car, may be the premium fuel used, and the maintenance and repair costs associated with this drivers car. Yet, in the end, after counting the cost, a car is more than a number, it’s about your driving experience. So I leave you with a question, do you want a car to get from point a to b, or a car that creates thrilling moments, that make life that much more enjoyable? It’s your road, and your choice.

Really impressed with PPG, appearance, style,

by macheidi from Concord, NH on Thu Jul 19 2018

This A4 is unbelievable with performance, riding comfort, I get 29.8 MPG and drive it hard. That is on the Interstate and city combined. Only one disappointment, I could not get the color I have WITH COOLING SEATS. Audi only imports cooling seats in black, what a shame.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2017 Audi A4

The verdict: The Audi A4’s 2017 redesign looks subtle at first glance, or even second. But the devil is in the details, and those details make this Audi a strong choice in a crowded class.

Versus the competition: The A4 isn’t the best-handling car in its competitive set, but it’s among the quickest, with a lot of technology and surprising value to boot.

The new A4 is on sale now in Premium, Premium Plus and Prestige trim levels with front- or all-wheel drive. Stack up the 2017 and 2016 A4 here. All of the 2017 versions employ an updated turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder, paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.

Fear not, performance enthusiasts: Audi says a... Read More