2017 Audi A4 consumer reviews

side view of 2017 A4 Audi
Explore the 2017 Audi A4
Shop the 2017 Audi A4

THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

This car entered to my standards and preferences. The car is ergonomic and stylish as well. In terms of performance, this car is legit and well rounded.

Great luxury car

Awesome vehicle between luxury and sport with plenty of room , low mileage and very eco friendly I’ll recommend this css as r to anyone

Repair

Very good comfy and nice. Luxury classy and run fast and nice service.I think better than Lexus and mecedes I had because when you drive it you feel comfy and not moving to rough

Nice car to drive, I love all the new technology.

I like a car with good visibility and no blind spots, this car offers that. It's a great sporty little car with plenty of spunk when needed. It has a nice tight suspension with quick response handling.

Good value preowned

The ride is excellent and the premium finish is comprehensive on the Quattro. The interior beats my former Infiniti sedans by miles. The technology is great, even for a 17 model. Very happy.

Great Car

Great features very comfortable to drive. I like that it drives very smoothly and how it adapts to the drivers needs. Great technology and media features.

Love this Car

This is the best car I have ever owned. It has everything I needed and more. Drives smooth and is very comfortable. Just love the car

My Audi Experience

I drove and owned this vehicle for 2 Years and it is a great experience with handling and performance throughout ownership and would highly recommend to anyone

Great smooth ride!

Nice comfortable car, great exterior style and roomy backseats. Love the quick speed pick up! Reliable and safe, my teenage daughter has learned to drive in this car.

Great milage and performance

Very solid German Design that performs well and gets great gas mileage A pleasure to drive especially on the highway. you will not be disappointed with the Audi A4