2008 A5

2008 Audi A5

2008 Audi A5

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2008 Audi A5?

Best sports car for the money

by Smitty from Charlotte, NC on Thu Jun 19 2008

I recently trade in my BWM 525I and purchased the A5 and i must say it has not disappointed me. The exterior of the car has the look of a 100K sports car withe the grille being charging out at you. The inside is pure luxury the seats are extremly comfortable the Triptronic gives you 3 drive options and the large trunks is a plus i enjoy the look of the 19in rims on mine. the only draw back is my sunroof does not slide back because of the sat radio antenna. Great car for the price.

Pretty Sweet!

by CoupeDude from LA, CA on Fri Jun 11 2010

The Audi A5, while hard to find, is a great car to buy pre-owned. It also was an excellent replacement for my 1998 Mercedes CLK320, a car that was neutered and smoothed over the years into a car for "ladies who lunch". It's nice to be back into a two door coupe with a bite that can hold its own on the road and in front of a mirrored window. It took me 2 years to find the right A5 at the right price with the right mileage, but it was definitely worth the wait. Long live the Four Rings!!!

This is the best Audi i've had.

by Johnny from Oro Valley,AZ on Wed May 27 2009

I bought other Audi in 2002,I got an 03 ,got rid of it and bought this. This is a much better car. My only dissapointment is that my old one was a convertible,but this one doesn't have an option of one.Otherwise it is a great car.

Our Take on the 2008 Audi A5

It was a midnight run. The road was clear. The moon was bright. Unseasonably cold winds whipped a late March night.

I listened to the engine of the 2008 Audi A5 3.2 Quattro coupe and thought about end times -- not in the apocalyptic sense, but denouement in the manner of the closing of an era.

Decades ago, when I began covering the automobile industry, drunk on cheap gasoline and high on horsepower like many of my colleagues, such thoughts would not have entered my mind. Back then, it was all about the thrill of the drive -- the faster, the better -- gasoline consumption and speed limits be damned whenever and wherever those restrictions could be consigned to perdition without causing bodily harm.

But... Read More