2008 Audi A5 consumer reviews

$39,900 starting MSRP
side view of 2008 A5 Audi
Explore the 2008 Audi A5

Best car in the family

This is the oldest car we own but is by far the best overall and is better than my truck and an AWD subaru we own.

Love this car

Aesthetically the car captured me from the start. I never even had it cross my mind about buying or owning an Audi, after I saw this car listed I fell in love. I’m so happy to become part of the Audi world it’s a relationship that won’t soon end and definitely will have continued sagas after the first ends...

I felt very secure in an Audi with AWD

I had this car for 11 years and it looks like new today after it was detailed. It looks incredible with the beautiful blue exterior. It never let me down and drove well in the snow.

Pretty Sweet!

The Audi A5, while hard to find, is a great car to buy pre-owned. It also was an excellent replacement for my 1998 Mercedes CLK320, a car that was neutered and smoothed over the years into a car for "ladies who lunch". It's nice to be back into a two door coupe with a bite that can hold its own on the road and in front of a mirrored window. It took me 2 years to find the right A5 at the right price with the right mileage, but it was definitely worth the wait. Long live the Four Rings!!!

4.4

This is the best Audi i've had.

I bought other Audi in 2002,I got an 03 ,got rid of it and bought this. This is a much better car. My only dissapointment is that my old one was a convertible,but this one doesn't have an option of one.Otherwise it is a great car.

Best sports car for the money

I recently trade in my BWM 525I and purchased the A5 and i must say it has not disappointed me. The exterior of the car has the look of a 100K sports car withe the grille being charging out at you. The inside is pure luxury the seats are extremly comfortable the Triptronic gives you 3 drive options and the large trunks is a plus i enjoy the look of the 19in rims on mine. the only draw back is my sunroof does not slide back because of the sat radio antenna. Great car for the price.