2005 Audi A6 Consumer Reviews

2005 Audi A 6
Average based on 13 reviews

2005 Audi A6 4.2

by from Washinton, D.C. on March 13, 2010

An all around great car. Prefer to Mercedes and BMW. The car is engineered to make driving easy and safe. The features work together so well and seamlessly, that you don't notice how pampered you are until you drive another vehicle. Engine, transmission, and all-wheel drive work perfectly together.

Reliable, awesome in the snow, luxurious

by from Minneapolis, MN on March 25, 2013

This is my second A6 and I'm approaching the 100,000 mile mark and have still never had any problems! I just perform the scheduled maintenance, and that's it. Compared to my past cars, including BMW 5-series, Mercedes C-class, and Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, it is the most reliable. Also has a very smooth, solid ride. The only criticism I have is the MMI system. It's impossible to get the FM presets to display in the way I want them to. And the Nav system is a bit outdated; I just use my iPhone for that instead because it's so much faster. Will keep this car for many years before I buy another one!

It's Audi

by from Chicago,IL on November 19, 2010

I own '05 Audi A6 Quattro and me and my wife are very happy with it. Great and realiable car! AWD system is the best on Earth!

Really neat car

by from Glenview, Il on June 25, 2012

This is a really nice car, smooth to drive. Handles the road easily. The only downside - the mirrors are too small. Other than that, that's a true gem.

AUDI A6 FULLY LOADED

by from CHICAGO,IL on January 3, 2011

GREAT ALL AROUND CAR WELL WORTH THE WAIT. This is a great all around car and is very reliable. took forever to find because they sell so fast.

excellent value

by from rke va on August 3, 2010

This car is very classy and comfortable while handling and power are very nice also. The materials used in the interior are exquisite to touch making for an overall pleasurable experience. If you're looking for a luxury sedan that doesn't require the luxury price this is your car.

Love the A6

by from on June 5, 2012

Best vehicle I've ever owned. Germans are best at good and fast cars, and . . . Well . . . Cars and roads

Solid Vehicle

by from on March 28, 2014

Was looking for something to just get me by for 1-2 years (did not want a car payment and wanted a bigger car). Reasons why I purchased it: 1. 2005 and up A6s are pretty reliable. 2. Solid looking 3. Does not drive like a BMW (more reliable),but still drives better than most other cars. 4. Love the interior 5. Heck of a price Will most likely purchase a new 5 series in 1-2 years (this was an unexpected purchases).. I will say that I will at least look at the new A6 when I am ready to purchase again.

Nice ride

by from Grafton Ma on April 22, 2010

Bought this from a lease with 39k miles. It's at 55K in 2 years and still love this car. Handles excelent and has enough power to tease you.

powerful car

by from pittsburgh, pa on January 18, 2011

great car with plenty of power. 4 wheel drive is excellent in the snow. I really like this car it also has great interior styling