2007 A6

4.6 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

solid on the road but handles like a feather

by experienced driver from Florida on June 25, 2009

You have to either put it on cruise control or watch your speedometer otherwise it will be cruising pass 85 mph and you think it is still under 65 mph.

Best Car I Have Owned

by Satisfied Audi lesee from New York on February 4, 2008

Our Audi A6 was leased about 1 year ago. After driving it over 10000 miles I am very pleased with the car's reliability, power, handling, economy and comfort. Audi has really improved this car from earlier A6s - We leased a 2004 A6 (for 3 yrs) and this is much better. Compared to the earlier A6s, this is in a completely different league. It is truly a quality vehicle and the styling is superb. . Some question why one would spend $50K on a car when you could buy say, a new Honda Accord for $20K less. To those people, all I can say is that there really is a difference in how the car is made.

Great Car

by SP from Denver, CO on April 12, 2008

Have been driving this now for 2 months. Has good acceleration (for more spirited driving place in Sport mode). MMI very functional if you spend a little time getting familiar with it. Handles excellently especially on wet/snowy roads. I have been pleasantly surprised with fuel efficency---getting about 28+mpg on the highway.

Wonderful car

by Dodger from New Jersey on October 28, 2015

I went from an a4 and decided to go into a bigger car. I decided on the 4.2 version because it was 1-2 miles less for the mpg compared to the v6 and much more power. This car is extremely comfortable (I also have a bad back). I don't have any back pain when I'm driving this car. The suspension is great (can be a bit bumpy at times) however it is wonderful. The interior is so luxurious feeling, well crafted and thought out. the MMI system is very easy to use (more than my BMW, which I hate using the nav system in that car). I was very carful in picking this car because of the features which include, Heated steering wheel, auto corner headlights, advanced key, MMI high(Colored instrument cluster, and nav screen) and heated front and rear seats. I always thought "oh you don't need a heated steering wheel or cornering headlights" I was wrong, the headlights are wonderful and really do help, the steering wheel is a god-send in the winter. The only issues I have had with this car are the emergency brake module (typical on this car) which is an easy fix, located in the trunk on the right hand side. I have the expensive ross-tech cable that is made for Audi and enabled many extra features. also I had to replace a wheel bearing. Other than that I have had no issues with this car. The outside does look a bit dated however I fixed that with putting a 2011 front bumper on and a new grill without the license plate holder and this car turns heads. Amazing car, comfortable, a lot of options, and very reliable. However if you get the v8 version and don't do the oil changes yourself then be prepared for about 100 bucks as it takes 9.5QTs of oil and I use full synthetic. Also one issue I have found is if your battery dies you cannot get the key out of the ignition to open the electric trunk, forcing you to crawl threw the back seats (mine were locked) So keep those unlocked and key out of the ignition or it will get locked into the ignition. Learn from my mistake haha.

Audi A8

by Alexander Showbrook from Park Ridge Illinois on October 27, 2006

I love my wive's A6 avant! It is amzing. We picked the A6 avant over a midsize SUV because SUV's are gas hogs, and don't drive much like a car. We were able to get all my daughters colledge gear and furniture in the huge trunk and drove it a few hours down to University of Illinois. It handles great, and the Quatro all wheel drive is great in the snowy winter. It does not consume much gas for city or highway driving. If you are looking at getting a great daily driving car that holds a lot of stuff, I would go with an A6.

Best Driver's Car

by Luxurywoman from Scottsdale,Arizona on January 6, 2007

The A6 is a flawless vehicle. The V8 propels you like you would not believe. The interior is simple, beautiful, and 100% functional and easy to use. Audi's all wheel drive(Quattro) Is much better that Mercedes-Benz 4Matic or BMW's X-Drive. It is comfortable on long trips, and has a trunk that a mob hit man would love. Overall, this is one mighty fine car.

Audi very reliable $500 repairs in 5 years

by Rjaber88 on October 31, 2017

Beautiful German styling and engineering is top notch!!! Quattro drives like a dream through the winter.

Was an amazing car.

by Auidia666666 from Washington dc on January 13, 2018

Even when 10 years old everyone still thinks it's new. Had all the amenities a new car does. Was just missing Bluetooth audio. Had phone but not for music. And live traffic updates for navigation. Besides that not much difference in 10 years. Car was ahead of its time

TEST DRIVE REVIEW 5 out of 5 stars

audi s5

by jerome from accokeek on July 18, 2017

good running car nice ride quite easy to steer lot of truck room good gas mileage sound system is very good nice leather seats and easy to use control overall for cars good leg room in the back

The bet car I've ever owned.

by Doug from St. Louis, MO on August 8, 2007

This is my first Audi (2007 A6 3.2) and I've only had it 3 months. But this is far and away the best car I've ever owned. I shopped the BMW5 series, Lexus ES350, and Acura TL. I needed either 4 wheel drive or front wheel because I live where it occassionally snows. The Lexus had the soothest ride of all. But the car was amazingly boring when it came to styling and handling. The BMW handled the road like a playground - it was fun to drive and I loved turning corners. But, the interior styling was amazingly weak - even my wife thought it was boring. The Acura's interior was great and this car was the best value -- it also met my all weather driving requirement. However, the ride was not nearly as much fun as the BMW and Audi. The A6 seemed to put it all together, ride, peformance - even in bad weather, and styling - both interior and exterior. You feel so confident when you turn --- I'm sold on Quattro. No tire slip and twice the traction. This was the qitest of them all (albeit you get to hear the comforting purr at harder accerations). The driver controls are so impressive I find myself going on drives (especially at night) to experience the dashboard ambiance. I'm used to GPS and I'm glad Audi decided to implement an American system - NAVTEQ. MMI is a bit complicated so spend an hour to learn it and that will end that. I would recommend this to anyone who's able to afford it. Have not experienced a problem yet but I'm sure I will eventually - that the German thing. However, I have a warranty if needed. Go to go - need to take another drive!

1 2 3