2014 Audi A 6

Powerful 3.0 but technology is lacking

by from San Diego, CA on September 3, 2017

I bought this car abouta month ago and it is extremely comfortable. MMI lacks features and takes longer than expected to load up. Drive is extremely fun and always a thrill.

Great investment

by from Atlanta GA on August 25, 2017

This car is easy to.drive and rides smoothly. I like the sporty and classy look of this car. The gas mileage is very good. The seats are very comfortable and I have plenty. of leg room.

Sweet ride.

by from Omaha, ne on August 17, 2017

This car is bad a$$! My Audi A6 has a good mpg and goes fast- usually mutually exclusive and then add smooth ride and it's a winner!

Awesome car

by on August 14, 2017

Very nice car and it is so awesome it runs and drives very nicely and is very comfortable and I enjoy it a lot

Fantastic car!

by from Denver, Colorado on August 7, 2017

This has been an amazing car! Even though its the 2.0 engine its got plenty of pickup. Smooth/stylish ride with all the bells and whistle and then some. Incredible performance in snowy conditions.

I've owned many luxury cars. This is my favorite!

by from Boca Raton on July 16, 2017

I tend to buy luxury cars that are slightly pre-owned. Because this is only my 2nd new car purchase (of around 20 vehicles) I did my homework. This is also the 1st Audi I have every owned. I love this car!! The elegant interior, smooth quite ride and responsive handling make it a pleasure on my daily (2 hour) commute. I've been looking to replace it but can't find anything that I like more than this A6! (Until I can afford the new A8!)

Most comfortable car I've ever owned

by from Myerstown, PA on July 15, 2017

This car has a smooth ride and very comfortable seats. It is quiet and has plenty of room for traveling in style. The power and handling are more than you would expect from a car this big and heavy.

Uses car for Havingfun

Love Love love this car

by from Philadelphia on July 3, 2017

Dream Car I have always loved the Audi model for a car and when given the chance to be able to test drive it I went for it ! AMAZING
Not Rated Reliability

Great Decision

by from on June 26, 2017

Needed to switch from my coupe to a sedan after having a child. This A6 is the perfect mix of stylish and sport that I was looking for.

most reliable car i have

by from greenwood,in on June 22, 2017

IT WAS THE GREAT EXPERIENCE JEFF REALLY TOOK GREAT CARE OF US I WILL RECOMMEND TO MY FRIENDS N FAMILY .GREAT PLACE TO BUY A GOOD CAR.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Audi A 6