Read or write a review.

2013 Audi A 7

2013 Audi A7

Change Year
Average based on 2 reviews

This is the best one yet

by from Encinitas CA on July 6, 2013

Was intending on replacing my S5 with an A6, but loved the styling of the A7. After the test drive, I was sold. The supercharged engine is very quick off the line. The handling is great, and the interior finish is flawless. The car is very comfortable...overall a great experience so far. Currently, I have had the car one month. Used the hatchback last weekend and was able to put an amazing amount of items in the car with the back seats down. This car is very versatile. Great looking, fun to drive, and also has great utility on the weekend if you are biking, or just buying something that is bulky.

The best car I ve owned

by from Bonita Springs Fl on January 11, 2013

This car has everything . I cannot image a better car.The performance is great (it fly s) The styling is different from all the other cars. Very comfortable,spacious trunk,not to forget the latest technology. For me it is perfection.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Audi A 7

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2013 audi a7

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.