Read or write a review.

Change Year
Average based on 9 reviews

great car

by from boston. ma on September 28, 2007

overall the features are great however some of them proved to be cumbersome, the seats overall comfortable but hard. plenty of room in back. quartto is great.

w12=WOW

by from Princeton, NJ on December 1, 2010

I purchases a used 2007 w12 two months ago and could not be happier. The car is the ultimate sleeper. I enjoy the understated elegance and styling that does not scream "look at me!". However, enter the cabin and enjoy one of the most luxurious interiors on 4 wheels. The driving experience is special as the car is a terrific and tameable everyday cruiser, yet drop the shifter down into S (sport) or over to tiptronic and unleash the w12 beast. 0-60 is fun but 60-120 is awesome. Gas milkeage will range from 11 mpg in aggresive driving to 16 mpg in calm highway. Classic styling, impressive engineering, abundant horsepower and value pricing in the used car world makes this a great car to be the 2nd or 3rd owner.

outstanding

by from pa on September 3, 2012

first audi I ever owned. Worked for Mercedes Benz. Audi beats them hands down in every area including reliability and service dept.

Very Close to Perfection

by from Massachusetts on January 18, 2013

Tried BMW's, MB's, Lexus you name it. Nothing came close to A8L - performance & luxury! Great for long drives 4-6 hours - i look forward to them now. Just had accident, totaled car, but I walked away unhurt. I will definitely buy another one. Buy it Certified Preowned - cost less than 1/2 org price and Audi covers everything. Audi got it right!!!!!

Great Car, Great Value

by from Wilmington, NC on July 23, 2013

This is a great car and with some miles on it, a great value. People think this 2007 is a 2013 or 2014! I appreciate the design continuity at Audi. The car is sporty, roomy, and takes off like a rocket. A great transporter!

Smooth ride

by from New England on October 27, 2013

style, performance, design, nothing even close to this car, by far the best. I have owned all of the other luxury brands, many are very good cars, this one is over the top!

This car is almost perfect...

by from Denver on January 29, 2011

Styling, performance, luxury, this cars has it all! I've only found a couple of things I don't like... 1. The cupholders are almost useless. It's hard to comprehend how Audi could get almost everything right except for cupholders. This is a big roomy car, there is no excuse for not having decent cupholders 2. The seatbelt chime is ANNOYING. With the car in park, it chimes if the seatbelt isn't buckled. Seriously, I'm not moving if it is in park That's it, everything else is AWESOME.

Audi 8

by from Temecula, CA on September 7, 2010

My Audi 8 is the most comfortable luxury european sports sedan on the market. I have owned a Mercedes S500 and CLS 55 in Addition to a BMW 740IL and the Audi comfort, performance, and overall value is far superior to the other German Luxury models. You can't go wrong looking at Audi's...no wonder....they are the fastest growing brand on the market.

it is a ok car

by from califorina on April 14, 2012

it is a good car i love it.I got mine 6 years ago and I love still.I never had a problem with it.bye

Our Expert Review: 2007 Audi A 8