2015 allroad

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
5 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2015 Audi allroad?

Great choice for Weekend Warriors

by Richard320 from Los Angeles, CA on Wed Apr 01 2015

I'd been eyeing the old version of the Allroad for so many years so when the new version came out, I had to have it! I can go from a business meeting, to dinner, to the mountains and the car fits the bill. The exterior design is eye catching yet not too flashy. It's sophisticated but yet rugged enough so that you don't worry about getting it dirty on dirt roads because once you hose it down, it'll look like a million bucks again. Power and handling are superior to my wife's Subaru Outback. You can drive it like a sports sedan through canyons and power up mountains with ease. I can fit my road bike w/ only 1 seat folded down, leaving plenty of room for a 3rd person and all our gear. Only issue I have (much like the cars.com reviewer) is with the MMI interface. I feel that BMW's interface was much easier and intuitive. Changing radio stations requires you to look at the screen, therefore taking eyes off road. In addition, changing the fan speed on the air conditioning requires 2 different motions instead of a quick turn of the knob like other cars. Other than that, I love this car and would recommend to active people looking for an upscale and fun car at a relatively decent price.

Our Take on the 2015 Audi allroad

What's a wagon-lover to do in a world where wagons tend to disappear quicker than her teenage daughter's boyfriends? Thankfully, there are still a few manufacturers we dedicated wagon fans can rely on year in and year out to supply us with our fix, and Audi is one of those.

The 2015 Audi Allroad is an upscale, fun-to-drive choice for those needing a slightly more rugged and cargo-capable vehicle than an Audi sedan. It falls slightly short in both backseat legroom and cargo space, however.

For the 2015 model year, the Audi Allroad has a few minor changes, namely a standard programmable-height power liftgate, standard LED taillights and xenon headlights, plus a three-zone climate system... Read More