2015 Q3

2015 Audi Q3

2015 Audi Q3

Have You Driven the 2015 Audi Q3?

Better than expected

by Wheeling from Metro Wash DC on Thu Oct 16 2014

This is one awesome SUV. Clean, Simple, Zippy. Fits like a glove. Getting better gas miles as the miles go on. Dashboard is so much easier compared to others and its not awkward looking like some others. Make sure you look at this one.

New Audi Q3 Owner

by Amazing Audi from Ithaca, NY on Wed Jun 17 2015

Thank you Maguire Dealership for selling me this car! Joseph B., working with the Audi dealership at Maguire, was a great person to sit down and chat with. I told Joseph what features I wanted my new Audi Q3 to have and he was able to help me! The car arrived not two day later, and the car was mine! The customer service at the Maguire Dealership was spectacular. The process of getting the car registered through the DMV right at the dealership was a breeze. The navigation system in the car is easy-to-use. The interior of the car is definitely first-class luxury with a panoramic sunroof, lighted features, and slick black/silver lining. I enjoy the bluetooth feature the car comes with as well as the keyless entry, start, and stop. I did decide to add on the powertailgate, and it was a great feature because the hitch is heavy. The interior seats are leather and very spacious. Thanks!

Wonderful car but no Homelink

by Lee from Ohio on Sat Feb 28 2015

We purchased this car to replace a van now that the family is smaller. We bought the AWD Prestige model with all the bells and whistles. We love it but it does not have a Homelink transmitter in the car so we have to utilize the old clunky handheld model that fastens to the visor. The company is supposed to be working on a retrofit for the car. I am attempting to find out it they will install it on previously sold cars or not at present time. Too early to tell on the reliability.

Wow!

by Felines02 from Sylva,NC on Tue Feb 24 2015

I've owned a great variety of automobiles through the years and this is by far, the best! I traded a 2013 Volvo c60 for the 2015 Audi q3. Despite a similar MSPR, the q3 is MUCH more for the dollar. The ride, comfort, and features of this vehicle are far better than what I had in the Volvo. I wasn't sure I could adapt to all the "techie" functions in this car but after less than a month of driving, I'm not sure how I previously got along without these features. Bravo Audi!

Fantasic

by Howdy Audi from MD on Mon Sep 22 2014

One of the best we have ever owned! Comfortable, Nimble, Quick and very Sharp. The Q3 pretty much sold its self and we knew we wanted it long before we ever saw it or drove it. When it finally arrived, it was everything we had hoped for and more. We looked at many and hands down this was and is the winner. Please do yourself a favor, if you are looking for a smaller SUV, has enough room for the Grand-kids, gets decent gas miles, and is just exquisite, go and test drive one!

lisav

by lisav from memphis, tn on Sun Apr 23 2017

great car - very comfortable & has everything I need. Has a sporty look but yet has plenty of interior room

Happy with my Q3!

by LD from PA on Thu Apr 05 2018

So far, I really like my Q3. Although it is not known for its speed- I am quite pleased with it. (Granted, I prev owned a Lexus 330. )The Q3 is very comfortable & looks great! Bose speakers & double roof add to the enjoyment!

Outstanding car

by Tom from Castle Rock on Thu Apr 26 2018

The Q3 is an excellent car and exceeded all of our expectations. We looked at both the Lexus "NX" series, as well as the BMW "X3" for similar styling and performance, etc. and easily decided on the Q3.

never contactedd

by travelgirl from Houston, Texas on Sun May 22 2016

no dealer contacted me about price or availability. Very disappointed. Will probably not be buying an Audi from any of the local dealers. I guess they don't need my business.

Does not recommend this car!!

Nice entry-level luxury for the value

by John S from Manhattan Beach, CA on Fri Jul 13 2018

I purchased my 2015 Audi Q3 Quattro on the last week of November 2014. I opted to go with the Prestige trim level which was still available at that time and includes all the bells and whistles. It included all-wheel drive Quattro, interior LED mood lighting, moonroof, navigation system with Google Earth, and premium Bose audio system. It's July 2018 and I've just reached the 50,000 mile mark. The Audi Q3 has been solid from the start. We took it on a road trip to Texas and New Mexico in the middle of winter. We ran into blizzards, black ice, snow, as well as sweltering heat in Arizona. The Quattro system is hands down the best all-wheel drive system I've ever driven. As we descended down the hill from Carlsbad Caverns, there was black ice everywhere. Many people were slipping and falling in the parking lot. In the Audi Q3 Quattro, we couldn't even tell the roads were icy. As we watched other vehicles slip and slide, ours was sure footed and secure. We continued to drive through a blizzard to our hotel without issue. The next day there was about 7 inches of snow on the highways, we cruised along at nice speeds without issue again. This is on the stock Continental All Weather tires, albeit they were brand new. We drove along as we saw over 10 vehicles that had slid off the road on the way to White Sands National Park. Again, our Audi Q3 Quattro was surefooted as ever. Even my wife who hates treacherous driving conditions commented that she felt really safe and secure in the vehicle in those conditions. The exterior looks nice, the interior reflect Audi's level of quality and refinement. As much as I can say a modern Volkswagon looks and feels like an Audi, there's a level of refinement and service that puts the Audi above them. The ride and drive is like that of a crossover. It feels and drives like a car, the stiff suspension and handling are very good. The steering is electronically adjusted for the speed you are driving so it is nice and light as slow speeds and becomes tighter and responsive at higher speeds. The ride height is not as high as an SUV but sits well above any sedan. The higher view of the road and traffic is nice is helpful and a positive driving experience. The power under the hood is sufficient for any drive. It may feel a bit underpowered at times but the horsepower and torque is balanced and comfortable. It's in the middle if considering a BMW, which is sporty and a Mercedes, which is comfortable. This is what I like about Audi, it balances sportiness and comfort well. Since owning the Audi Q3 Quattro since end of 2014, it has been solid. Only getting an alignment after running over a huge pot hole on the freeway and a nail in the side of the tire from a trip to Yosemite. Other than that it has been in for regularly scheduled services. I love that fact that you can connect your phone via bluetooth and playback music services over the Q3's multimedia system as well as search for destinations and places using Audi Connect services. The satellite 3D view of the maps in the navigation system are also very nice. The vehicle may not have been updated for while in terms of interior and infotainment technology but it is solid. It is lagging behind the newer Audi vehicles and this may be a deciding factor whether to purchase a Q3 or vehicle with more updated infotainment systems. For instance I'm still stuck on 3G connection in the vehicle but I heard the newer Q3s support 4G LTE. I've seen more Q3s on the road as they are being returned from leases. At the prices they are selling after lease, it's difficult to find a more refined and quality ride for the price since you can now find 2013 S5s around $40,000 used, when you can buy a brand new fully loaded Q3 for nearly the same cost.

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Audi Q3

The 2015 Audi Q3 looks like an Audi, drives like an Audi and has the real-deal Audi experience on the inside — and drinks gas more like its larger Audi brethren.

The 2015 Audi Q3 is an all-new compact SUV slotted below Audi's best-selling model, the Q5 SUV, as well as the seven-seat Q7. Audi isn't alone in offering a new level of affordability; BMW has its BMW X1, Mercedes-Benz has the new GLA-Class, and near the same price is the larger Acura RDX. You can compare all those with the Q3 here. While the small Q3's entry-level price of $33,425, including destination, is inexpensive, that doesn't mean it's cheap.

The Q3 comes in two flavors: the base Premium Plus and... Read More