2016 Audi Q3 consumer reviews

$33,700–$35,800 MSRP range
side view of 2016 Q3 Audi
Explore the 2016 Audi Q3
Shop the 2016 Audi Q3

This is the BEST car I have ever owned...

This car has tremendous traction in all kinds of weather. It is economical on the highway and looks great the whole time. MMI is such a pleasure to have.

Sweet little ride but really packs the punch

After driving a 4Runner, Mercedes crossover , and jeep grand cherokee, the Q3 was by far the best to drive and had all the bells and whistles. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. It drives right in the middle of a Mercedes and BMW. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!

Most reliable car I?ve owned

Interior space bit limited But excellent for four people Good traction on snow Very good handling on curves

Distinctly european design and drive experience

There is no comparison between the driving experience of a European can and that of a Japanese or American manufacturer. This car has the style and handling experience you'd expect from a premium European car as well as the utilitarian size, which is suitable for most people, and particularly beneficial for urban settings.

4.3

Nice small-sized cross-over

I like this car overall for the quality of it, however, it really lacks the bells and whistles on technology inside that I really prefer.

Audi Q3

Great car not too big not too little. I don?t feel like a soccer mom. Just Sporty enough for me and as a empty nester that does not drive a lot and doesn?t want to be stuck in th snow.

Most fun you will have in 4 cyl, 2.0L

This car is super fun to drive. The turbo-injected 2.0L engine gets up and goes. And its hard to beat Audi quattro for snowy winters. I bought it for commuting to work, but works equally well for hauling the family around on weekends and trips with adequate rear seat legroom.

Best car ever!

Before purchasing this car, I owned a "clean diesel" VW which I thought was a conscious decision to help the environment. When I learned it was not what I thought it was, and vw bought back my car, I researched all wheel drives since I live in the mountains and hike alot, and wanted comfort and decent gas mileage. I looked at lexus, mercedes, subaru, lincoln. Audi won hands down and I couldn't be happier with it.

Love my new Audi!

So far I could not be more pleased with this vehicle! Slick appearing and the features are great. It's also very easy to operate the features. This car is quite fun to drive. For a small vehicle, it is quite roomy inside.

My best purchase to date!

Spacious, fast, smooth ride and sleek design. This car is the perfect size if you have passengers but not too big for trips alone. I love the technology and overall appearance.