2016 Audi Q3 consumer reviews

side view of 2016 Q3 Audi
Explore the 2016 Audi Q3
Shop the 2016 Audi Q3
4.1

Best car that I have ever owned.

I love my car. It has never put me in a bad spot. Always gets me where I need to go, while adding a little style at the same time. Great purchase.

Excellent Vehicle

I am very happy with this vehicle an very reliable on getting me from point A to point B. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who wants an Audi.

Audi Q3

My Audi Q3 is a great car. It has style and excellent reliability. It's not too big. Since my kids are grown, it's perfect for me and my husband and an occasional passenger, even my grandson's car seat. There is plenty of room. My only complaint is that I wish my navigation is touch screen.

4.0

Great Small SUV

I was owning a honda accord 2010 and wanted to upgrade to an SUV. After researching I came down to Acura RDX, Subaru Forester, Audi Q3. My first preference was RDX since I could use ordinary gas for it and the drive was pretty good. Tried for Subaru forester and all the accessories adds up to 30K for 2017 model. Atlast I got a good deal for a 2016 preowned and brought the Audi Q3 and loving it now. I am 6ft tall but this car is very much comfortable for me. All in all I would not have been this happy if I brought the other cars which I was looking for. It is just one month and I am not in a position to give a in depth review of the maintanance etc. Only one small thing I didnt like is the MMI screen display. You touch it with finger and you cannot clean it. If you attempt to clean it, it will create a cloudy layer or it will get scratched. I used the lense cleaning cloth to clean it but it was cloudy and i had taken it to the service center and still it is cloudy (better than what it was before I took it to the service)

Q-3 Nice car for Tina

Nice ride Tina very happy AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A1 A1 A1 Service To much Time, Good car your review to shot time to go out and play a little one pocket pool

Great small luxury SUV

This is a beautiful car and has all the luxury features and finishes you'd expect from Audi. I looked at other cars in the small SUV category and for the price, you can't beat the Q3. My only complaint is that the car is slightly underpowered for its size. It needs a bit more oomph to meet the performance I expect from Audi. But it is comfortable, quiet inside and very fun to drive. I love the full LED headlights and interior LED touches, the walnut trim inside and the front and rear cameras to help you with parking and backing out. The Audi MMI system seems better than others I've used. The voice recognition is better too. All in all, a great car.

The Audi Q3

The Q3 is an excellent joy to drive. I love the comfort and the handling. It had all of the features I wanted in a vehicle. I would recommend the Audi Q3 to anyone looking for a great vehicle for a great price.

Audi Q3

I took the car to San Diego from Torrance last weekend and the ride was very comfortable. I liked the handling of the car and the inside comfort was great. It computed the mileage for me and on my return trip, I averaged 27-28 mpg, which included a little bit of city driving. I would recommend this car for anyone looking for a small, luxury SUV.

beautiful well designed vehicle

The most bang for the buck in its class: a much smoother ride that benz gla250 4 matic, and many more standard options that gal and bmw x1

Great upscale small suv

needed a small SUV. drove the RAV4, Mazda X5, Lexes MX400 and Acura RX. The Q3 beet them all out wit its excellent visibility, styling, technology and agile turbo 4. when I saw it, it was one of those I have to havit moments.