2020 Audi Q5 consumer reviews

• Exterior 4.6
Explore the 2020 Audi Q5
Shop the 2020 Audi Q5

Good value car

Q5 is an excellent car comfortable, luxurious interior, beautiful exterior design, and, most importantly, reliability. I am amazed that at the third maintenance, Audi service did not rotate the tires; after three years, all tires are in balance and well aligned.

1.0

Buyer’s remorse

I don’t know what the hype is Just bought one and I’m having buyer’s remorse. Why oh why did I give up my Toyota Highlander. I must be crazy

2.0

Not Impressed

First of all I love Audi as a brand. I have a 2013 A6 3.0T. It is my absolute favorite. Flawless! I purchased my wife a new 2020 Q5. It is just okay in the snow. Our A6 and Outback are so much better. The ride is not that comfortable. I am not in love with the 2.0T. The wastegate was not attached and the whole Turbo had to be replaced. It would have been $4200 without a warranty. I am very sorry we bought an Audi that was made in Mexico. The vehicle only has 16,000 very painful miles. We should have spent our money on a Q7. I do not see us keeping it much longer.

Favorite car ever!

Needed something large enough to haul grandkids but still sporty and fun to drive. THIS is it! The Q5 meets all expectations with luxury included.

Very enjoyable to drive

The Q5 just does most things right. Fuel economy runs about 18-19 in town and 30 highway (4-Cyl.) Acceleration is very strong. Very comfortable and steering response is typical Audi - not numb but not overly strong feed road feel either - better than our previous BMW X3. Seems to have less storage in the cabin than the X3. Owned for just over 1 year. Reliability has been good. Foot sensing hatch opener can be finicky at times but no other problems. No rattles or other issues. Lane keeping is not as good as Mercedes E-class but gets the job done.

1.0

Creaking and Squeaking down the road ..

I bought a brand new car here, and just a month or so later I am in the service department trying to fix an issue that was apparently there when I bought the car.

GREAT CAR TO OWN

DRIVES BEAUTIFULLY , GREAT STYLE AND QUALITY OF INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR. WONDERFUL SOUND SYSTEM WITH BANG AND OLFSON. NAV SYSTEM WORKS GREAT. SMOOTH RIDE AND GOOD GAS MILEAGE. JUST LOVE THIS CAR

Extremely comfortable

Still in the honeymoon stage. Just leased and absolutely love it. Gas mileage is amazing. Interior space is great and my husband likes to drive it as well. Thumbs up

GREAT DEAL, and great car!

This car is the nicest car I have ever owned and I love the way it drives. It is beautiful, and gets great gas mileage.

Very pleased with the Q5 .

Great car no rattles , very nice interior ,has all the bells & whistles . This auto is a pleasure to drive ,has more power than i had ever imagined.