2007 Audi Q 7

Most expensive repairs

by from Rockwall Texas on September 16, 2017

This car is great it's just very unreliable and needs to be repaired by a German engineer so I don't not recommend unless you have one handy

Magnificent car. A true head turner.

by from Cleveland on September 14, 2017

I love it. This is my first Audi ever and I'm very impressed. I was driving an 83 cutlass supreme and upgraded (finally).

Last audi ill own

by from Washingto DC on August 14, 2017

Over Rated small inside even tho it has third row seatingh burns gas premium gas only No aux or Bluetooth media stream

My q7

by from NEW BRITAIN, ct on July 31, 2017

Never let me down, not as high maintenance as first anticipated. Extremely reliable, drives like a NASCAR

Uses car for Transportingfamily

best car ever i have droven

by from nigeria on July 27, 2017

Its CCR reached 242 mph at Italy's Nardo Ring in 2005. The CCR was essentially an earlier generation of the cars Koenigsegg is building today.

My q7

by from NEW BRITAIN, ct on July 19, 2017

This audi q7 sport utility vehicle is the best in its class, the style and handling is second to none.

I love my Audi Q7!

by from Indianapolis, Indiana on February 13, 2017

I bought my Audi Q7 a couple of weeks ago at A2Z autos, and I really love this vehicle! Attractive, comfortable, reliable, all at a great price. Not to mention the great staff at A2Z autos, who were courteous and professional, and also answered any questions that I had. This was a win-win situation for me for sure!

Q7

by from Fuquay Varina, NC on August 30, 2014

Not fuel efficient by any means, but so much fun to drive. Feels like a sports car. Beautiful interior styling. Lots of room for family when they are in town. Our back-up sensors are messed up but since it's a used car, Im quite sure this was installed aftermarket or something. Will probably just have it shut off, as this vehicle has excellent big mirrors and windows that reduce blind spots to a minimum (you still want to back into parking spaces when you know they are clear of people and children and pets, vs. backing out of a spot, as much as possible. I would recommend getting one with a back-up camera. The NAV on mine does not talk to me, but I can just use my cell phone or my plug in GPS if need be.

Still cutting edge

by from Burlington, Vermont on October 25, 2013

I bought a low miles seven year old Q7 loaded s-line and the design, style, and technology still rivals that of many NEW competitor SUVs. The differences between the 2007 and 2014s are subtle but there is a huge price differential (30k plus). We love the ride, fit/finish, and solidity. I bought from Audi South Austin in Texas and was able to get a factory warranty since they had serviced the car. Parts and Service will no doubt be expensive but this is a lot of car for the price I paid. So far we could not be happier.

A Beautiful Machine

by from Denver, CO on December 17, 2012

We bought a 2007 Black Audi Q7 with only 51,000 miles for a great price. What a great purchase and automobile with so many features that it is overwhelming when trying to drive and figure out which dial and switch does what. The moonroof extends over the 3rd row with screens on almost every window to filter out the direct sun. The navigation system is fun but since we bought an older model it was out of date. Spent about 300 to get the newest version just released from Audi. You can only buy this system update from Audi. Eventually all of the aftermarket repair shops will be able to carry it probably within the next year or so. All of the seats, including the 3rd row are heated and get very hot when you select anything above a level 3!!! The steering wheel is heated, the backs of the front seats are heated and the sideview mirrors swing up when parking in the garage or such. The headlights adjust when making turns so that the corners are lighted up which enables you to see around them easily. There are SO many features of this auto that I cannot list them all. It is truly a dream come true driving this 8 cylinder 4.8 Audi Q7. It is a charm on snow and we enjoy driving it in the mountains in good weather and snow. The gas consumption is a little higher but it is worth it when you look at this vehicle as a whole. I feel so safe when in this Audi.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Audi Q 7