2013 RS 5

2013 Audi RS 5

2013 Audi RS 5

Have You Driven the 2013 Audi RS 5?

Exceptional all rounder!

by Gotham from Maryland Heights on Mon May 22 2017

Great car. Owned it for 2 years now. never had an issue. Except the fact that parts (break / tires) are expensive which is expected.

Best daily driver sports car!!

by Gotham from Maryland Heights, MO on Wed Mar 08 2017

I have had the car for over an year now and I had more fun and joy that I expected. I am in habit of switching cars every year, but this year it will be really hard. I cannot find a better car for money to replace this beauty! It's also rare compared to like an M car or an AMG which just make it feel that much special to own.

Most favorite car I've ever owned.

by LindsayB from New Jersey on Sat Apr 01 2017

This car is an amazing piece of machinery to own, IF you can afford the costs that come alongside owning it. Its fast, sounds amazing (especially if you put an aftermarket exhaust on it like I did), looks great, has a super high quality interior, turns LOTS of heads...but all of that comes at a cost. Insurance, maintenance and the amount of gas it uses ads up very quickly. If you don't mind the extra expenses, I say absolutely get it. If you're a little more budget conscious I would recommend looking at an S5 or A5. Due to all this I wound up selling it after a year and a half - but all in all, even after all the expenses, this has been my favorite of all the cars I have owned.

Best car I have owned

by Dg17354p on Thu Nov 30 2017

The car not only turns heads but also has the agggrsive sound i love . I must say that this car is the best on canyon runs . It bends so nicely with every turn . I believe anyone would enjoy this car

2013 RS5

by RS5 from Orange County, CA on Thu May 28 2015

Excellent car! Fun to drive and certainly a joy! I have had the car for 1 month and you get what you pay for on this ride. I wish the dash material was a little better built and the sunroof actually rolled down. However, besides that, I cannot complain. So far. So good!

Best all around car I've had

by JackWheeler from Darien, CT on Fri Nov 10 2017

The RS5 is a unique combination of performance, comfort and all-season drivability. It is fast, yet smooth and controlled with the right suspension settings. The exhaust sound is terrific.

Best car I have ever driven, or probably ever will

by leowhiterussian from San Francisco, CA on Thu Sep 28 2017

This is by far the best car I have ever driven, which might not be a particularly impressive statement, given that I am just 30. But I also think this will be the best car I will ever drive. It is breathtakingly fast. It is amazingly beautiful (even 5 years later). It has been very reliable for me. Honestly, the RS 5 has been amazing.

The devil in disguise

by RMRS5 from Chicago, IL on Sun Sep 02 2012

After having driven many cars before the AUDI RS5 is the best car I have ever drive. The looks of the car make people turn around, stop next to me and wind the windows down to express their feeling, or just wave a BIG thumbs-up. The RS5 is very comfortable especially for someone 6'3 where I have an issue gettin ginto many other sportscars. The seats are easily adjustable, feature great support and a nice fitting feeling. The engine is the devil..... A push of the START button wakes the 450HP up, it roars a bit but still sounds way relaxed. Ten you step on it and it just goes. The double-clutch shifts through the gears like a rocket, the revs up to 8500 just flash by and ..... you are easily beyond ay speed limit, only to be slowed down by the cars auto-limiter at 173mph. The car reaches 60 in a 35 mile zone so easily that I did not notice and the cop who ticketed me also had doubt if his readings were right..... All car features work very easily, all my friends love the navigation and its input knob: "never seen any input go so fast". The AUDI connect feature works well although I don't think I really need it. The air is esy to adjust, the iPhone interface through bluetooth is great and the selection button on the steering wheel is excellent. I would not use the voice recognition just because the other selection methods are so easy. Gas mileage is between 7 and 21mpg, depending on what mood I am in. But I really did not buy the car looking at that. The Porsche GT3 wanted to try me, he is probably still spinning his tires at the stop light. The WRX was not bad but had to turn to early. Sorry for all the Vette guys. Don't waste your tires, AUDI quattro is here.... The only thing is... the disguise. many of the established sportscar drivers don't take me seriously as they think it is an S5, looks close. As more RS5 will hit the road these guys wil hopefully change pay some respect. It is wearing out to have to demo at each traffic light what a real sportscar is like.

Awesome Audi!!!

by Tags from Long Island, NY on Mon Apr 07 2014

No overall complaints on the RS5 You get what you pay for!!! And it is awesome....... One of the best road rocket to drive with all wheel drive!!

The new super vehicle

by Qaaim Pollard from Georgetown Guyana on Wed Sep 06 2017

After driving the Pilot, Ridgeline, Highlander, Santa Fe, and several others, the Sorento EX V6 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. The ride is like a Lexus and it handles almost like a sedan. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 500+ mile trip, I averaged 28.8 mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

1 2

Our Take on the 2013 Audi RS 5

With its new 2013 RS5 coupe, Audi finally steps up to the BMW M3 with performance-oriented V-8 power and a chassis to match, but the lack of a manual transmission is difficult to overcome.

When I reviewed an Audi S4, the performance version of Audi's A4 compact sedan, I noted that it was fun but wasn't up to the level of the BMW M3, Cadillac CTS-V or Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG. The same is true of the two-door version, the Audi S5 coupe, which likewise has abandoned the previous 4.2-liter V-8 for a supercharged V-6. For 2013, Audi has upped its game by adding another letter, two cylinders and 117 horsepower to the S5 coupe, resulting in the new Audi RS5.

Compare the coupe versions of these competitors side-by-side... Read More