2013 Audi RS 5 Consumer Reviews

2013 Audi Rs 5
Average based on 3 reviews

Awesome Audi!!!

by from Long Island, NY on April 7, 2014

No overall complaints on the RS5 You get what you pay for!!! And it is awesome....... One of the best road rocket to drive with all wheel drive!!

2013 RS5

by from Orange County, CA on May 28, 2015

Excellent car! Fun to drive and certainly a joy! I have had the car for 1 month and you get what you pay for on this ride. I wish the dash material was a little better built and the sunroof actually rolled down. However, besides that, I cannot complain. So far. So good!

The devil in disguise

by from Chicago, IL on September 2, 2012

After having driven many cars before the AUDI RS5 is the best car I have ever drive. The looks of the car make people turn around, stop next to me and wind the windows down to express their feeling, or just wave a BIG thumbs-up. The RS5 is very comfortable especially for someone 6'3 where I have an issue gettin ginto many other sportscars. The seats are easily adjustable, feature great support and a nice fitting feeling. The engine is the devil..... A push of the START button wakes the 450HP up, it roars a bit but still sounds way relaxed. Ten you step on it and it just goes. The double-clutch shifts through the gears like a rocket, the revs up to 8500 just flash by and ..... you are easily beyond ay speed limit, only to be slowed down by the cars auto-limiter at 173mph. The car reaches 60 in a 35 mile zone so easily that I did not notice and the cop who ticketed me also had doubt if his readings were right..... All car features work very easily, all my friends love the navigation and its input knob: "never seen any input go so fast". The AUDI connect feature works well although I don't think I really need it. The air is esy to adjust, the iPhone interface through bluetooth is great and the selection button on the steering wheel is excellent. I would not use the voice recognition just because the other selection methods are so easy. Gas mileage is between 7 and 21mpg, depending on what mood I am in. But I really did not buy the car looking at that. The Porsche GT3 wanted to try me, he is probably still spinning his tires at the stop light. The WRX was not bad but had to turn to early. Sorry for all the Vette guys. Don't waste your tires, AUDI quattro is here.... The only thing is... the disguise. many of the established sportscar drivers don't take me seriously as they think it is an S5, looks close. As more RS5 will hit the road these guys wil hopefully change pay some respect. It is wearing out to have to demo at each traffic light what a real sportscar is like.