2015 S3

2015 Audi S3

2015 Audi S3

Have You Driven the 2015 Audi S3?

Great car!

by M3brad from Chicago, IL on Sat Aug 08 2015

Finally, a small four-door with big HP, big brakes and great styling. With over 12K miles and zero problems, this car delivers grins every time I get behind the wheel. I was tempted to put "snows" on it for it's first Chicago winter, but with all-seasons it was a beast. I've owned lots of BMW's including six M cars. By far, this is my favorite!

Audi s3 - 2015

by alansin21 from San Francisco , CA on Sun Mar 19 2017

We've had this car for about two this month and i have been very happy with. Audi has taken care of all servicing and tires which made it a pleasant experience. Always a loaner is given at no cost at the local audi dealership and have taken care of anything at no cost.

Upgraded from a '12 GLI

by Ross from Irvine, CA on Mon Aug 31 2015

This is the first Audi I've bought. So far, my experience has been great. The car delivers great power, it's comfortable for what it is, and a blast to drive through the canyons. I only have a few complaints about the car. The car is extremely small. Front passengers will be fine, but rear passengers will have a hard time fitting comfortably. Trunk space is also very small. My 2012 GLI was much roomier. The interior doesn't offer much room for storage. The armrest storage area is small, there's no cubby in the dash like most cars have, the glovebox is also EXTREMELY small. Door pockets have some room for your stuff, but it doesn't make up for the lack of storage space. If you want to spend about $10,000 less for the same car, get a Mk7 VW Golf R. Only thing you get with the Audi is the badge, slightly better build quality, blind spot monitoring, super basic luxury features, and Audi Connect. The Golf R would be way more practical because of the hatchback body. I went with the Audi because I wanted a professional looking car to drive customers in, be comfortable, and be under the radar and low key while still being able to have fun in the canyons.

super fun

by former STI owner from olympia, washington on Tue May 05 2015

so I traded my STI in for a similar blue color S3. the STI was fun. but the attention from it was something I didn't care for. at least from the police. not that I drove aggressively. the STI just has that appearance of a young kids race car. driving the S3 i still get all the fun in the corners super quick shifts and good acceleration without the constant stares for police or others trying to race me. What Im saying is that its just as much fun as my STI was just with out the negative stares. Oh and its WAY MORE COMFORTABLE AND WAY BETTER ON FUEL.

Rally car

by Petershop from Seattle, wa on Thu Feb 01 2018

I didn’t realize I was buying a race rally car but that’s apparently what this is. Holy lots of fun!!!!

Best MPG of any Audi I have owned.

by pjmur from Phoenix, AZ on Sat Aug 05 2017

I think the mpg is awesome and the performance is definitely outstanding. The LED interior lighting is superb. I was disappointed to find out you can only play DVD's on the screen if you have the navigation package. I think they need to add a few more features over the A3 to make it stand out a bit more. But overall I love my S3!

Rally car fun

by Petershop from Seattle, wa on Sat Jan 13 2018

It was a pleasant surprise when I dropped the shift down into sports mode and realize that I had purchased a complete rally car. I know a lot of people say you need to retune these to really get some performance out of it but I would have to disagree at this point because if it was any faster I would be in jail

Pocket Rocket

by RapCity from New York on Thu May 25 2017

I have owned a couple Audis and never thought I would buy such a compact offering. Once I drove it, I had to have it and after a couple years of ownership, I can confidently say it was worth it. Its a super fun, fast and comfortable little Audi. Amazed by how it handled on canyon roads and how it beat many V6s and V8s off the line

Best Audi I have ever owned!!

by audisrock from Phoenix, Az on Thu Dec 14 2017

I love my S3. I previously owned a 2010 Audi S3 and loved the change. The s3 gets great MPG when you need it and can launch :)

It?s a great quality car.

by adenisova from Gainesville, FL on Sun Jan 21 2018

It?s a car that I would choose. It?s very nice. The quality is amazing. It?s drives very smoothly. Nice interior and exterior.

out of 5 starsReliability

1 2

Our Take on the 2015 Audi S3

Audi's 2015 S3 spices up the A3 subcompact sedan with a healthy dose of performance, but I wanted more thrills and fewer frills for its nearly $50,000 as-tested price.

Along with a smattering of interior and exterior goodies, the S3 is a comprehensive performance upgrade over the A3: A more powerful, 292-horsepower engine, standard quattro all-wheel drive, a specially tuned suspension and larger brakes transform the A3 into the S3. Compare the two here.

For a dedicated performance shopper, the S3 may be too tame, considering the 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG sedan and BMW M235i coupe are closely priced. Compare the S3 to the CLA45 AMG and M235i here. The S3 I drove stickered for $50,345, well above... Read More