2013 S5

2013 Audi S5

2013 Audi S5

5 out of 5 stars Interior Design

Have You Driven the 2013 Audi S5?

Best bang for your buck

by Audiluvr from Drexel hill , pa on Thu Dec 27 2012

All wheel drive and a must have rear differential is the choice of the most finicky enthusiasts. Comfort is extremely good for a sport coupe. The bad is the glossy black around the navigation knob as it is prone to scratches, no matter how careful you are. Especially if you wear rings and bracelets. The front fog lights have a honeycomb style piece surrounding them that is hard to clean and would look better if it had a hollow air dam as it would have style and functionality, as is on the rs5. Can be easily changed for those of you that are the masters of custom fabrication. Overall, an awesome ride for the money. Bang olfsen and the 19" s are essential for this car. Don't skimp on the trim levels and you won't be disappointed. Prestige, not necessary if you don't care about adaptive lights and cruise. Will save you some $ to use on another set of chrome factory wheels perhaps. Shop the car though. It took me 44 dealers before I found a great deal. Great choice of an Audi. No car in its class can match its styling and price. This is my 4th straight Audi and that's for a good reason. They are great cars for the money. My car is Misano red pearl with a black interior and it is an absolute joy to drive. In the rain it drives like its cutting through the water. No doubt control in all conditions. You must drive a Quattro to truly appreciate. One thing to look out for is that I have found factory defects in the paint, but only minor in inconspicuous spots. Just give the car a thorough once over before driving off, and in good light, not the dealers parking lot lights. Compare to other cars and you will see that this car is above the rest overall...

Great sports coupe!

by carspaz from Ventura on Thu Jan 16 2014

I have had many Audi's over the years, when the S5 first came out I fell in love but it was only available with the V8 and no S-tronic double clutch transmission. So I passed at the time and got an S4 with the 3.0T supercharged and S-tronic. Amazing and fun car to drive. When the 2013 model year arrived I was so glad to see the 3.0T and S-tronic tranny finally in the S5. I got a grey one and loved it from day one. 6 months later I traded it in for an RS5 just because I was bored. The RS5 looks amazing but surprisingly is not as much regular fun as the supercharged engine. So to sum up... I really want an S5 again!!

Love My S5

by JRFromTX214 from Irving on Sun Feb 12 2017

I've been driving it for a month now. It's absolutely everything I want in a car, and I'm incredibly happy. Throwing it into sports mode on the on ramp and straightaways on the highway are incredible. Loads of torque, an interior that's to die for, and more trunk space than you can shake a stick at. Love it love it love it!

awesome sports coupe

by Rickturbo from mount dora, florida on Wed Mar 05 2014

Fantastic Audi quality, supercharged engine is a beast! Handling and braking very good, car is much fun to drive. The optional B&O stereo is a must! Nav and back up camera easy to use, as is the MMI controller. I enjoy driving this car, at 15k mileasnot a rattle or a problem. Will keep her to 100k miles. MPG better than I expected at 22 mpg in mixed driving.

LOVE THIS CAR!!

by Denis Collage from Fort Lauderdale, FL on Fri Aug 10 2018

Get compliments every day, she's a beauty and drives like a dream and is very fast. All the options I could want, super high-quality materials throughout and a very solid car. Favorite car I've ever owned.

Hottest car I've ever own!

by drstylex from Baltimore, MD on Fri Jan 26 2018

This car says classy convertible with precision and style. Drop the top on a hot summer and everyone will check you out.

Loving it !!

by Audi S5 fan! from Florida on Thu Jun 01 2017

The car is extremely powerful, the sound of the exhaust and engine is really cool, seats are comfortable for not very long trips. Traction with the Quattro transmission is amazing, it really doesn't matter if it's raining or sunny, the car just goes as soon as you step on the gas. Cornering fast is super fun! The control you feel is great. Quiet interior even with the roof off. Sound system is really good, good balance of all the Sound. The downside will be the maintenance... it can get very expensive very quick. I never thought about having a convertible, but I test drove it and I love it.

Luxury at its best

by tatatijo from tampa on Thu May 11 2017

This car is beauty in design. Performance is killer. I cannot be happier with my decision to purchase this car. It has exceeded my expectations of what a luxury performance car can do. It is fast, it is comfortable and its pleasing to the eye.

Stylish and fast

by S5 from Dublin on Sun Sep 10 2017

Fast and quick. Stylish and fast. Those are the first words came to my mind. Only issue is a smaller power band.

I should have done MORE homework.

by Dina M from Dallas, TX on Sun Jan 12 2014

My unhappiness concerning car is really how much it costs after leaving sales lot. My insurance increased by 45% compared to my Lexus IS350, "my insurance company way under quoted me the day I called for quote". My gas budget has doubled, this thing is a hungry, hungry Hippo. So the "Audi, lots of car for the money" is completely a bait and switch, you will pay. And the first time I stopped in for my free car wash dressed and ready for a Christmas eve, I was informed carwash was closed very early. Incredibly bad timing as I was barely on the positive side of the "I made a big mistake line"! The car is beautiful on the inside, black and red leather and the Bang & Olufsen sound system is amazing. Handles as a car this expensive should.Outside kinda nondescript but fine in a beautiful Phantom Black. If I wanted to spend this much monthly I would have definately purchased something else.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3