2019 Audi S5 consumer reviews

$52,400 starting MSRP
side view of 2019 S5 Audi
Explore the 2019 S5 Audi
Shop the 2019 S5 Audi

Perfect combination of fast, sexy and practical

If you like to drive fast, what something aesthetically beautiful and sleek, but also want something practical and can handle in the snow, this is the perfect car.

Most Fun car I ever owned

Has the comfort for the daily driver but the performance when you want it to enjoy when not in traffic. I wish I could keep this car but must sell as I need a larger car for my growing family.

Another beautiful and competent Audi product!

I’ve had a half dozen Audi’s including several A4s an A3, A5 and a Q3, but this S5 is closest to perfection. I love the versatility of having a refined four door sedan and a huge opening hatch for my bikes. Then set the drive select to dynamic and you have a fun sports car! My main gripe: the virtual cockpit doesn’t work for me and it was hard to find one with analog dials. Also I didn’t like the new touch screen MMI so I bought an older one. Note to Audi: simpler is better!

I love this car!

This car is just flat out fun to drive. Great style and handling and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. My first Audi and I am really impressed!

The Car I’ve Always Wanted

This is the first car I’ve ever owned that I truly wanted but not necessarily needed- an absolute thrill ride! A very luxurious sports car presenting great value for what was spent.

Stylish and a performer

The Audi S5 Sportback is a brilliant combination of eye-catching style, superior performance, sporty yet luxurious, and practical. With four doors and the lifehack trunk, you get the best of all configurations.

Super fun, fast car!

I’ve only had the s5 for three days however I’ve been enjoying it and all it’s features. Had a great experience at the dealership and am looking forward to the next three years of driving enjoyment!

S5 Sportsback: A sports ca that thinks it's an SUV

I needed a vehicle to haul my three dogs to the beach in, but I'm not a station wagon or SUV kind of guy. The S5 sportsback is definitely a sports car but with the rear seat folded, it hauls like an SUV. Fast, comfortable, great handling with a beautiful sound coming from the pipes.

My 3rd Audi and it won't be the last!

It is tight, steady, capable, and refined, then you put her in the sport mode and the lady takes of her high heels and teaches quite a few pretenders what a beautiful, sleek, and unpretentious Speed Queen can do!

Great car!!

I was looking for a 2 door coupe. Drove the Audi S5, Lexus and Mercedes. S5 wins hands down, better performance and handling and looks on the S5 at a better price. The back seat is tight on the S5, but no different then the other coupes I drove. Beautiful, quiet interior and great stereo too. Only complaint is cup holders can only handle smaller cups.