2013 Audi S 7

Audi 2013 S7

by from on October 29, 2013

AWESOME car. Found it used with 3,000 miles and it wasn't a demo! Shockingly quick for a large car. I traded from a Porsche 911 turbo to the S7. I'm having just as much fun with it as I did with the Porsche. As expected, MUCH more comfortable although I have no complaints about the turbo. GREAT looking car too. I don't get a many looks with the Audi as the Porsche but close! HIGHLY recommend the Audi.

Awesome Audi

by from Dallas, TX on September 23, 2013

My first Audi. Awesome car. I came out of a Porsche 911 turbo. Wanted something under warranty and like the looks of the S7. Went an drove it - WOW. Comfort is out of sight. Power is unbelievable at 420HP, period, but especially for a larger car. fouind a sweet deal used with 3,000 miles. Wasn't a demo, I think whoever purchased it, the car was too large, to powerful, something. Bad for them, good for me. Got it priced right. The interior it top notch in presentation and workman ship. The longer i drive the car the more impressed i am. Enough so that I'm considering the RS7 that comes out later this year with 560 HP