2000 Audi Tt

Love this car

by from Asheville, NC on August 1, 2017

Great car, real head turner. Great smooth ride. Handles incredibly, the AWD is great for the mountains. The streamline shape is timeless. The only downside is the cup holder design...lol.

Uses car for Havingfun

Great little sports car

by from Bridgeport, WV on April 23, 2015

As my wife and I are empty nesting it, we were looking for a sports car to take on trips, cruise around town. I purchased the car in Fairfax, VA at Farrish Used Cars. Great Dealership by the way! I had a 4 hour "shake down" drive home. The car only has 51k, runs like a champ! Absolutely not one problem on the trip home. Just one week later, took a 7 hour trip to Gatlinburg, TN for a weeks vacation. Again, the car performed flawlessly! Drives fast, drives comfortable, sticks to the road and hugs the corners! Absolutely love this vehicle!

Audi TT, Timeless Classic

by from Modena, NY on February 9, 2015

Bought this car with over 100,000 miles. the car was obviously well-kept. It drives and performs marvelously. Other than one major (but freak) problem, the car is wonderful. I would recommend to anyone who wants to drive a lovely work of art.

130,000 miles

by from Western NY on March 26, 2013

Needed repairs less than 400 miles after purchase Love styling and its pep fun to drive love it .A real eye catcher ..Lines are really unique. Good on gas if you keep control of your right foot.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Audi Tt