2003 Audi Tt

2003 Audi TT

by from Mill creek, wa on August 11, 2012

This car is a 1.8 L turbo quattro with 95k miles black on black. It drives great! I put 3000 miles on it in 2 months. It's getting 30.9 mpg avg and handles like a dream. It has the typical "sporty" ride. Parts are really expensive but if you search online you can get reasonable prices. As long as you're ready to pay for the upkeep on this car, it's a real beauty and gives you the real sports car feel.

Sports car you can drive even in snow!

by from Minnesota on June 27, 2009

If you don't need to carry more than one passenger and a couple grocery bags, this car has it all. Looks, performance, value, mileage, everything. With all-season tires, it handles the Minnesota winter perfectly, and it's awesome fun in the summer. Still looks fantastic after all these years, and gets 30+ mpg if you treat it nice (premium gas, but still). The 6 speed manual is a joy to drive, even in traffic. For some reason these cars are very cheap for what you get, which means they are a super value. Nobody would regret buying one of these. Keep the maintenance up, and it will be reliable for many many miles.

German reliability at its best

by from Annapolis, MD on October 6, 2007

I can't rave enough about its performance.As any high line german car you have to keep up all the preventative maintenance and regular oil changes (synthetic 0w 40) There are tt's out there with over 300 thousand and still kickin.

Powerful 4 cyl turbo with great comfort

by from New York, NY on December 31, 2007

The car has some power to it. The audi all wheel drive is the Best! Nice styling! Maintenance free, will last for ever.

First Audi and I'm impressed

by from Vermont on November 19, 2010

2003 TT Quattro 225HP Roadster. Clean styling in and out, loaded with comfort and convenience features, as much performance as I need and just plain fun to drive! Purchased used in August 2010 with 35K on the clock. Car is almost like new... still has the "new car" smell. Hoping I won't have any major problems... going to service it by the book [as previous owner did]. Audi USA did reimburse me for the ignition coil pack recall... only one I could find for this model year. Plan on keeping this funster for a looooooong time.

AUDI got it right

by from Kansas City on March 26, 2009

Every detail has been thought of. They got this car right when they built and designed it. It looks like it rolled off the line today. It turns heads, performs well and easy to look at.

2nd TT

by from LI. NY on January 31, 2010

My first TT was a 2000. The 03 much better car. Overall, expensive to maintain, but overall reliability not bad for a German auto.

Good Buy

by from Ross, OH on November 8, 2011

A used Audi TT is the best sports car for the money. Handling is unbeatable. It is the most roomy 2 seat roadster out there. I am going to buy another one.

great summer car

by from chicago, IL on July 27, 2012

Never buy a car through dealerships that have bad customer service from the start. I used a audi dealer and saw red flags. Shouldve listened to my inside voice!

My first car, and the lost car I have ever had

by from Albuquerque, NM on July 24, 2017

This car was my little girl, she got me where I needed to go in comfort and style. I constantly had people looking at me, which I still do the day do not like. This card was very easy to maintain, and very easy to care for, this car was very sleek to drive and also very fun, parking in this was a breeze.

Our Expert Review: 2003 Audi Tt