2005 Audi Tt

daily thriller

by from Florida on August 27, 2011

This is my second Audi and I must say it will not be my last. The design is phenomenal, the pick-up is incredible. Word of caution to those considering Audis, these cars are head-turners, but you better have the money for proper maintenance. My first Audi (1999 A6 quattro) had its fair share of electric problems, other than that it was great. I've owned my TT for 6 months now, and although I have had no expenses other than the scheduled maintanance, before I bought it the dealer had to have the instrument cluster replaced. TTs are notorious for this problem. Other than that, I must say the car is a pleasure to drive, the design is just breath-taking down to the smallest details. The car feels sturdy and powerful despite its small size. Plan to keep it forever!!!!

BEST SPORTS CAR I'VE OWNED!!!!

by from SAGINAW TX on March 22, 2010

VERY HAPPY WITH MY AUDI TT.MY SPOUSE IS 6'4 AND LOVES TO DRIVE THIS TT,LOTS OF HEAD ROOM & LEG ROOM.HAS EVERY THING WE COULD WONT. FROM HEATED SEATS TO COMFORT,HANDLING,PERFORMANCE,GREAT VALUE FOR THE MONEY.WOULD RECOMMEND THIS AUDI TT 2005 TO ANYONE(WITH OUT CHILDREN)THAT IS!!!

Best Car Ever Owned

by from Gainesville, FL on August 30, 2009

I live an a dirt road, and expected the TT to have a very bad ride on my road, however the ride is quite nice. The performance is every thing that I have read about.

a beauty..inside and out

by from chicago on September 22, 2008

this is my second audi tt, this a 225 hp, quatro coupe. sips gas and has decent accelation. top notch interior and exterior quality through out. best bet is to buy it certified, as you get a 100,000 mi warranty. no problems to date , 38 thousand fun miles so far.

A fun car to drive!

by from Chicago on October 16, 2007

This is a review for a 2005 Audi TT3.2 roadster, s-line quattro: After checking out used Boxsters, BMW Z4's, I decided on the Audi TT. This car seemed to be the best car for the price and since I live in Chicago, it was the only one that you could drive year round (normally front wheel drive but all wheel drive is even better!). Pros Fun to drive, good styling, and very fast. The transmission offers automatic, autostick or "sport mode". Free maintenance during the warranty period. Cons No power seats, no auto headlights, no self dimming mirror, you have to manually install the convertible boot and you have to be Houdini to reach the cup holders!

Our Expert Review: 2005 Audi Tt