2016 TT

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

My new favorite car!

by TNarch from Nashville, TN on April 2, 2018

I've owned 7 Audi's so I guess that makes me an Audi guy. I wouldn't keep going back if they weren't dependable, a great ride and fun to drive. It seems that each new one I get becomes my new favorite car. Now I'm zipping around town in a TT. Who knew that commuting to work could be so much fun. The Audi 2.0L engine is easy at the gas pump, and has plenty of acceleration, even for my lead foot. Like my other Audi's, the quattro will stick any curve you can find and gives great driving confidence on twisting back roads. The cabin is quiet and comfortable with most controls on the wheel and at your fingertips. And, the sound system will rock your soul.

Classy fun!

by DLBert from Franklin TN on February 11, 2018

Purchased used TTS coupe with 25k miles about 2 months ago and look forward to getting into each time I drive. Very comfortable for my 6’2” frame for daily commutes, and its the country roads where it shines in curves and up and down hills in “dynamic” sports mode. I find myself taking longer routes to enjoy it on these roads. Yes, it rides a little stiff when compared to our big SUV, but its a sports car. But its also great in “comfort” mode on the interstate for long trips and plenty of trunk storage for a couple of medium bags and golf clubs. Just love the virtual cockpit and driver focused interior and the learning curve to switch between various functions is normal and once accustomed...I’m sorry other vehicles aren’t as intuitive. Performance is exceptional with marginal differences between close competitors for the price while style and class exceeds competitors the “experts” want to compare it to. (I don’t see many Porsche options in this price range, but that’s heady company isn’t it?). Have always admired prior TT models, but this one firmly places it in a new class for performance and style.

Great Convertible Roadster

by JJ from Boise, Idaho on October 27, 2017

I have an Audi TT quatro convertible with the S-line package that is a great two seat roadster! I bought the car new and have 24,000 miles on it with zero problems and flawless performance! These are truly great cars that are bested only by a Porsche Cayman.

The first of a new breed

by IggyLites from Chicago, IL on July 3, 2017

The new generstion TT improves on a myriad of things from the old, and goes from being a quirky project to a proper sports car. 2016 being the first year of this MK III version, it has it's moments where it's apparent. Overall comfort is spectacular, and the interior and exterior design is highly refined and well executed. Where I personally deduct points is in the somewhat disappointing use of firewall speakers for engine sound, and the virtual cockpit being slower than it should be in this era. Overall though, I thoroughly enjoy the car, and it's still one of the most personable and head-turning cars out there.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Sports Car 2016 from Massechutsttes on March 2, 2016

It is a great car because it is awesome and comfy. It is comfy because it is warm inside of the car, soft car seats.

Fun to drive!

by Michele H. from Reading,PA on March 31, 2017

This car is fun to drive. It handles great in the snow also. It's really high tech on the inside with the virtual cockpit. The only con that I have, are the seats are a bit uncomfortable for your legs by slightly cutting off your circulation. Although the car looks small and compact, it is very spacious inside for the driver and one passenger. The back seats look nice, but only a small child can use them. This the first time that I own an Audi, so we'll see how durable and reliable it is a few years from now. If I was designing this car, I would have made the door handles chrome to match the gas tank cover and made the roof into a skylight with a retractable screen on the inside for people that enjoy the sun but do not like convertibles.

Just Pure Fun

by ashanener from Lehi, UT on August 2, 2017

The new 2016 Audi TT is pure fun! All the things I did not like about the previous design have been perfected. For example: The Audi virtual cockpit is most immersive in the TT. The interior of the car has been designed for the driver, pure and simple. The performance of the car is pretty good also. Occasionally, there is noticeable turbo lag but that didn't bother me too much as the rest is exceptional. Lastly, I love the storage space in this car when the rear seats are folded down! I could carry my 2 suit cases and backpack and still have some room.

New TT

by doxphoto from Allentown, PA on March 31, 2017

I love this car. It's stylish, comfortable, and fun to drive. It's quick, responsive, and a head-turner. The dealer, AUDI of Allentown, was a pleasure to deal with. The staff were friendly, helpful, and could not have nicer.

It?s the most beautiful car I owned

by TT Fan from on December 10, 2017

It?s small but surprisingly comfortable. I own it in red and I get a lot of compliments for my car. The best part is that it?s an all wheel drive which means I can drive it in winter too

Best Audi I've Owned

by macpatrick from studio city, CA on May 28, 2018

This is the best Audi I've ever owned. Totally redesigned for 2016, the TT is now a car that you want to own and not the embarrassing bug-looking style of years past. Modern, fast, and pride of ownership.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Audi TT