2012 Audi Tt Rs

TTRS joy

by from South Florida on February 27, 2012

I have been driving "ultimate driving machine" for years, love them, but not really sure the move to all turbos is totally correct, and getting a manual transmission is getting more difficult. Here comes the TTRS, correct and wonderful tranny and clutch, a bit of a adjustment, happily though! Car wants to fly and the 4 wheel drive is under steer free, and makes the car feel planted. 2 levels of suspension is an extra bonus. Son has a new 1M and it it teeth gnawing stiff period. One issue so far, rear wheel brake squeal. Navi ok, Bose stereo adequate, exhaust note perfection in both modes Highly recommended

My new favorite car

by from Danville, PA on December 21, 2012

I recently purchased a TTRS. Most amazing car I've driven! From the instant it starts with an unmistakable roar, you know you're in for a good time. Performace and handling are impressive, but when you hit the sport button, it becomes a serious road racer. Interior is Audilicious, with white stiched nappa leather, flat bottom steering wheel, and all the amenities you could desire. Six speed manual is silky smooth. I like to think of it as a poor man's R8 with luggage space - 25 cubic feet! Despite the awesome prformance, I've gotten 28 mpg if I restrain myself. I was fortunate enough to find my treasure as an Audi Certified Used with only 4,000 miles and 100,000 mile warranty. Too good to be true.

too good to be true,what a ride!

by from lake tahoe, ca. on June 24, 2015

I just traded my A5 for TTrs. I cant believe how much car you get for the $. this is a baby R8,who can afford to drive that daily? this is a great daily driver. decent gas mileage 27 m.p.g. how many hi perf cars can claim that? this car is in the perfect spot too, the roads here are great for carving up. buy it with c.p.o. warranty,and drive it like you stole it, I DO WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Wow all this for $60k

by from on October 21, 2011

This is absolutely the best car for the money. Nothing can compare, speed, handling, amenities, looks, and all wheel drive for $60k. It takes a porsche at $120K to come close. I drove everything and this is it. If you can find one buy it you won't be disappointed.

Awsome car

by from on December 27, 2011

Awsome car I havn't came across till now. Good furnished car with very nice qualities. Fun having been roam around.

Similar Models