2007 Bentley Continental Flying Spur

New Bentley Convert

by from York, PA on March 1, 2013

I have always been skeptical of the Flying Spur, mainly due to its pop-culture status and references in about 1 out of 4 rap songs. I finally realized that I had to check it out for myself...and I'm glad I did! From the moment you turn the key, or use the push button ignition, you quickly realize you're in a beast of a vehicle! A beast lined with leather, wood, and chrome throughout... Whether you opt for the more standard interior options or the Mulliner Specification interior, as I did, you'll be immediately impressed with the quality, fit, and finish of every inch of the interior. The lay out of the controls is logical and their operation is easy to figure out. From the front seats to the back, you truly feel pampered and as if you're taking a privileged ride. However, you won't be passing any dijon mustard to your buddies at the stop light... You'll be too busy setting the adjustable air suspension to "Sport", lowering the vehicle height, and experiencing the amazing cornering ability of this ridiculously nimble All Wheel Drive Luxury Super-Tank!! All of the torque in this beast is available at a mere 1600 rpm, so you're snapping necks back immediately; and possibly spilling any mustard or additional condiments that you may have on board. Bentley has done an amazing job of blending comfort and performance, and there's nothing like experiencing it for yourself.

Nice car

by from Dallas, TX on June 7, 2017

it is super fast with V12 engine and comfy. you will be taking the wheel of a thrilling performance car that remains every inch a luxury sedan ? one that takes more than 130 hours to build. Which is why you?ll be able to appreciate countless thoughtful differences in craftsmanship, engineering, design and technology. On the street, the Flying Spur projects a contemporary, sporting look with crisp lines and a dynamic roofline that is eye-catching yet always retains the appropriate level of sophistication. Inside, the modern interiors are handcrafted with darker veneer choices for a contemporary look. The cabin is spacious and extremely comfortable, with technology that can keep everyone in the car occupied for the length of any journey. And the large boot means you can easily pack golf clubs and other large luggage ? something generally unheard of in cars capable of such exhilarating performance. All of these elements combine seamlessly to create a car that is far, far more than the sum of its many high quality parts. Which is what makes the Flying Spur the finest of luxury sedans.

great Customer services

by from Chula Vista on February 12, 2014

Fred and gabrielle were really welcoming. I got a resonable price for the car i wanted! I am satisfied with my purchase.. i would recommend this dealers to friends and family.

Most luxurious car I have owned

by from Southfield on November 14, 2017

Luxurious speed and power. Great design and the perfect vehicle for a seasoned adult that enjoys style and luxury

Uses car for Havingfun