Average based on 2 reviews

New Bentley Convert

by from York, PA on March 1, 2013

I have always been skeptical of the Flying Spur, mainly due to its pop-culture status and references in about 1 out of 4 rap songs. I finally realized that I had to check it out for myself...and I'm glad I did! From the moment you turn the key, or use the push button ignition, you quickly realize you're in a beast of a vehicle! A beast lined with leather, wood, and chrome throughout... Whether you opt for the more standard interior options or the Mulliner Specification interior, as I did, you'll be immediately impressed with the quality, fit, and finish of every inch of the interior. The lay out of the controls is logical and their operation is easy to figure out. From the front seats to the back, you truly feel pampered and as if you're taking a privileged ride. However, you won't be passing any dijon mustard to your buddies at the stop light... You'll be too busy setting the adjustable air suspension to "Sport", lowering the vehicle height, and experiencing the amazing cornering ability of this ridiculously nimble All Wheel Drive Luxury Super-Tank!! All of the torque in this beast is available at a mere 1600 rpm, so you're snapping necks back immediately; and possibly spilling any mustard or additional condiments that you may have on board. Bentley has done an amazing job of blending comfort and performance, and there's nothing like experiencing it for yourself.

great Customer services

by from Chula Vista on February 12, 2014

Fred and gabrielle were really welcoming. I got a resonable price for the car i wanted! I am satisfied with my purchase.. i would recommend this dealers to friends and family.