2009 Bentley Continental Gt

Best Sports Car In The World

by from Houston, TX on February 13, 2009

This is the best car ever. It has a stylish look and it is fast, reliable, and the gas mileage is not that bad. The price is reasonable and there is so much for the money. If I had more money, I would buy another.

Amazing !!!!!

by from Vegas on December 25, 2012

Ive had the Porsches Ive had the Benz Ive had the BMW Ive had the Vetts nothing stand close as a Bentley Contintenial Gt its in a class by it`s self... Hands down !!!!

excellent customer services

by from boston,ma on May 4, 2014

since the day I founded the car online to the day I when to pick up the car everything was a plus, Manny and Ronnie help me step by step with the purchase of my 2011 MB S550 4MATIC, price was not the lowest however the customer service and the quality the car was super. I high recommend this dealer to all my friends. Thank you guys from Countryside Auto Sales!

Customized Black/Brown GT Coupe

by from Chicago, IL on April 11, 2017

Beautiful, immaculate, black Bentley GT Coupe with customized interior and extra set of chrome rims and winter tires...a driver's dream!

I finally got it

by from Ny, nu on October 8, 2013

I didn't realize that the W12 was going to be this strong.. Super awesome car.. Ultra high adreneline rush.. I cannot find anything bad to say about this car... This is a car I would repeat in the future...

Very sassy

by from sacramento, california on July 30, 2017

I would truly love to own one. I loved the handling and the sleek style. Very beautiful car and the cost of maintenance is my only concerned.
Not Rated Reliability