2012 Bentley Continental GT consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Continental GT Bentley
Explore the 2012 Bentley Continental GT
Shop the 2012 Bentley Continental GT

Great car!

This is a very, very, very, nice car to drive. Extremely quiet and smooth riding. Very powerful, not as fast as my Jaguar, but it weighs a lot more. It corners and handles great for such a heavy luxurious car. The interior is absolutely top shelf. It's a little hard to get into, watch your head. The trunk is quite large, lot's of room for golf clubs. It is light years nicer than my Mercedes. This car really turn's heads.

3.9

Not the nicest looking car i ever owned

It's nice to have, stylish hard top convertible (no soft/rag top issues) but depreciates quickly. I really enjoy the vehicle when the top is dropped down and get a lot of compliments from the older generation (50+ age)

Most elegant and reliable car I ever own

This car meet all my needs and dreams! Fast, very fast. A 6.0 liter W12, Twin-Turbocharge. Powertrain delivering a total of 560+ HP and 700 NM of Torque. Gives me from 0 to 60 in about 5 seconds and reach a top speed of 198 MPH. Higher Standards of Engineering, Hand Crafter Luxury, Craftsmanship, Comfort, and Safety, Plus Amazing Performance. It is a Automotive work of Art.

4.3

For the most part, I like it

I just purchased my new 2012 Bentley, and let's just say, well, I'm mostly pleased with my purchase. The car has been dependable, even though I don't drive it that often. However, a couple of weeks ago, I was washing the car when I noticed there was some oil on my driveway. Took it to the dealer and they checked it out. I was pleased when my car was returned to me, fixed. What I didn't like was the price of the repair. For a small leak, it cost me around $1700. If you are really going to buy this car, make sure you can afford the repairs. On a positive note, the engine is phenomenal. It has a great sound and gives exceptional performance. The interior is quite nice and the materials inside the vehicle are well crafted. The wood paneling looks fantastic and the leather stitching is first class. The infotainment system also works well. If you are looking to buy an amazing British luxury car, look no further than the Bentley.

MY OTHER CAR IS A FERRARI

not the best i have owned. but this is my 2nd GT, just something about it makes me drive it the most.

STYLISH*

This can be a very good car if this car had a sunroof. In hot days it may get very hot in the car. Very fast and stylish. This car mostly shows off on the road!