2012 Bentley Continental Gt

Most elegant and reliable car I ever own

by from Houston TX on August 14, 2017

This car meet all my needs and dreams! Fast, very fast. A 6.0 liter W12, Twin-Turbocharge. Powertrain delivering a total of 560+ HP and 700 NM of Torque. Gives me from 0 to 60 in about 5 seconds and reach a top speed of 198 MPH. Higher Standards of Engineering, Hand Crafter Luxury, Craftsmanship, Comfort, and Safety, Plus Amazing Performance. It is a Automotive work of Art.

For the most part, I like it

by from Chicago, IL on May 29, 2012

I just purchased my new 2012 Bentley, and let's just say, well, I'm mostly pleased with my purchase. The car has been dependable, even though I don't drive it that often. However, a couple of weeks ago, I was washing the car when I noticed there was some oil on my driveway. Took it to the dealer and they checked it out. I was pleased when my car was returned to me, fixed. What I didn't like was the price of the repair. For a small leak, it cost me around $1700. If you are really going to buy this car, make sure you can afford the repairs. On a positive note, the engine is phenomenal. It has a great sound and gives exceptional performance. The interior is quite nice and the materials inside the vehicle are well crafted. The wood paneling looks fantastic and the leather stitching is first class. The infotainment system also works well. If you are looking to buy an amazing British luxury car, look no further than the Bentley.

MY OTHER CAR IS A FERRARI

by from on February 6, 2012

not the best i have owned. but this is my 2nd GT, just something about it makes me drive it the most.

STYLISH*

by from on July 25, 2011

This can be a very good car if this car had a sunroof. In hot days it may get very hot in the car. Very fast and stylish. This car mostly shows off on the road!

Our Expert Review: 2012 Bentley Continental Gt