2012 Continental GT

2012 Bentley Continental GT

2012 Bentley Continental GT

Have you driven the 2012 Bentley Continental GT?

Most elegant and reliable car I ever own

by Albert Onofre from Houston TX on Mon Aug 14 2017

This car meet all my needs and dreams! Fast, very fast. A 6.0 liter W12, Twin-Turbocharge. Powertrain delivering a total of 560+ HP and 700 NM of Torque. Gives me from 0 to 60 in about 5 seconds and reach a top speed of 198 MPH. Higher Standards of Engineering, Hand Crafter Luxury, Craftsmanship, Comfort, and Safety, Plus Amazing Performance. It is a Automotive work of Art.

Not the nicest looking car i ever owned

by aquinny111 from Houston on Wed Feb 28 2018

It's nice to have, stylish hard top convertible (no soft/rag top issues) but depreciates quickly. I really enjoy the vehicle when the top is dropped down and get a lot of compliments from the older generation (50+ age)

For the most part, I like it

by Bentley Owner from Chicago, IL on Tue May 29 2012

I just purchased my new 2012 Bentley, and let's just say, well, I'm mostly pleased with my purchase. The car has been dependable, even though I don't drive it that often. However, a couple of weeks ago, I was washing the car when I noticed there was some oil on my driveway. Took it to the dealer and they checked it out. I was pleased when my car was returned to me, fixed. What I didn't like was the price of the repair. For a small leak, it cost me around $1700. If you are really going to buy this car, make sure you can afford the repairs. On a positive note, the engine is phenomenal. It has a great sound and gives exceptional performance. The interior is quite nice and the materials inside the vehicle are well crafted. The wood paneling looks fantastic and the leather stitching is first class. The infotainment system also works well. If you are looking to buy an amazing British luxury car, look no further than the Bentley.

STYLISH*

by The Bugatti veyron driver from on Mon Jul 25 2011

This can be a very good car if this car had a sunroof. In hot days it may get very hot in the car. Very fast and stylish. This car mostly shows off on the road!

MY OTHER CAR IS A FERRARI

by $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ from on Mon Feb 06 2012

not the best i have owned. but this is my 2nd GT, just something about it makes me drive it the most.

Our Take on the 2012 Bentley Continental GT

Introduced in 2004, the Continental GT quickly became Bentley's best-seller. Arguably, it launched a new segment of luxury cars priced lower than the usual fare from ultra-luxury brands but higher than top models from the likes of BMW and Jaguar. It was a risky move. It paid off. I've always respected that, but I've never liked the Continental as much as I wanted to.

Until now: For 2012, a collection of seemingly small improvements make the redesigned Bentley Continental GT the car I always thought it could be.

Though several Continental body styles and versions are already available as 2012 models, only the regular GT Coupe reviewed here has been fully redesigned (it skipped the 2011 model year). The... Read More