Average based on 2 reviews

Amazing car, Amazing deal

by from south Florida on May 19, 2014

I saw a 2014 Bentley GTC on Cars.com and sent in an inquiry. The next day, Greg at the Bentley dealership called me and we worked a deal on the car over the phone and internet. All the paper work was done over the internet and through overnight mail. The vehicle was trucked to me from Atlanta to south Florida with a terrific driver to deliver the car to me. I would do business with this dealership anytime.

2014 Continental GTC V8

by from Texas on December 21, 2014

Purchased the car locally end of year price far below the stated MSRP. Beautiful car with many options. The car feels like it fits like a leather glove. Paint work is flawless; no orange peel and the interior is mostly leather. The performance for the GTC V8 is remarkable for a 5300 pound car, it is there when you need it. The noise level with the top up is as advertised; quiet and tight, no perceivable wind noise. Fit and finish impeccable, not a lot of room in the two back seats. Overall a 5 star car with minor points loss for lack of blind side assist and lack of any 3-5 year prepaid maintenance.