2008 Bentley Continental Gtc

A Car to Have, a dream come true

by from L.A. Calif on August 31, 2010

wish I could byuy this car, best combo I've seen in a car in years.Car is just a dream. This car is like new and , drive like a dream, the combo of trim is the best I have seen in a Bently.

No more Mercedes

by from Newtown Pa on August 10, 2009

disappointing electronics, ergonomics and utilization of space BUT ABSOLUTELY AMAZING TO DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

high Performance

by from frontenac , Mo. on February 27, 2012

will leave and has any sports car in its dust due to 545HP and outstnding gear shift pattern. The interior is to die for!

I had 3 Mercedes before this. My CL is no where cl

by from Largo, FL on July 1, 2017

This beast meets all my needs. Spacious, elegance, comfort, oh & speed .Did I miss something........

Uses car for Havingfun