3.0
Average based on 3 reviews

Not Bad, Not Great, Either

by from Detroit, MI on October 24, 2010

I have owned two Bentleys, both purchased for my wife. My Continental was a good car but not a great one in my opinion. It had a few electrical problems that were inexcusable in a car of this caliber. All in all, my 2008 Cadillac STS-V is a better, faster, more reliable car at one-third the price and I will never sell it. My wife drove the Bentley and after two years, I sold it and bought her a Ferrari Superamerica and she has been happy with that.

Stop looking, so not worth the effort

by from LA, CA on June 8, 2010

I have had everything from Lambo's to a Roll's, upon the purchase of my 2010 GTC, after i hit 4200 miles the car broke down! I took it back (minor issue of course) fixed it and traded it in for something well worth the $$ A Phantom Coupe and have never been more happy.

FASTER THAN HELI

by from TEXAS on August 25, 2010

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED GREAT RIDE AND A FAST RIDE, FRIEND COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH ME IN HIS OLDER HELICOPTER! MAKES A GREAT 3RD CAR FOR THE FAMILY. MY SON WILL BE TAKING THIS CAR TO THE PROM.