2010 Continental GTC

2010 Bentley Continental GTC

2010 Bentley Continental GTC

3.0

3 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2010 Bentley Continental GTC?

Not Bad, Not Great, Either

by GMan from Detroit, MI on Sun Oct 24 2010

I have owned two Bentleys, both purchased for my wife. My Continental was a good car but not a great one in my opinion. It had a few electrical problems that were inexcusable in a car of this caliber. All in all, my 2008 Cadillac STS-V is a better, faster, more reliable car at one-third the price and I will never sell it. My wife drove the Bentley and after two years, I sold it and bought her a Ferrari Superamerica and she has been happy with that.

Does not recommend this car!!

FASTER THAN HELI

by CARMAN from TEXAS on Wed Aug 25 2010

BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED GREAT RIDE AND A FAST RIDE, FRIEND COULD NOT KEEP UP WITH ME IN HIS OLDER HELICOPTER! MAKES A GREAT 3RD CAR FOR THE FAMILY. MY SON WILL BE TAKING THIS CAR TO THE PROM.

Stop looking, so not worth the effort

by Mr. Big from LA, CA on Tue Jun 08 2010

I have had everything from Lambo's to a Roll's, upon the purchase of my 2010 GTC, after i hit 4200 miles the car broke down! I took it back (minor issue of course) fixed it and traded it in for something well worth the $$ A Phantom Coupe and have never been more happy.

Does not recommend this car!!

Our Take on the 2010 Bentley Continental GTC

Our approach at Cars.com is to review normal cars for normal people. I'm sorry, Bentley owners, but you're not normal. Normal people grew up in houses worth as much as your new 2010 Continental GTC Speed. Well, maybe not all normal people — but at least this one.

The GTC Speed is a souped-up version of the Continental GTC, which is the convertible version of the
Bentley Continental GT coupe. The 2010 GTC Speed rolled into my stewardship with its Midnight Emerald green paint, a barely audible 12-cylinder rumble, an aromatic hidebound dashboard and an as-tested price that was discomfitingly familiar. After the $2,595 destination charge, a $3,700 gas-guzzler tax and a slew of optional features... Read More