2016 Bentley Flying Spur consumer reviews

Photo not available
Explore the 2016 Bentley Flying Spur
Shop the 2016 Bentley Flying Spur

My Dream Car

I have wanted a Bentley for years, but they are hard to find--especially at a reasonable price. I was fortunate recently to find this vehicle with very low mileage and in excellent condition at a fair price. It is at least as good as I imagined. It is elegant, solid and surprisingly fast! The interior is absolutely beautiful and the excellent workmanship famous for the crew from Crewe is evident everywhere. Driving it is a memorable experience. It is quiet and smooth. The 616 HP W-12 engine is electric smooth and moves this large vehicle along deceptively quickly. Merely merging onto the highway gets one easily over 100 mph going up an on ramp, so one must be attentive! For such a heavy car, handling is surprisingly good. That is aided by the excellent all-wheel drive and huge brakes. This car makes me smile every time I get into it!

Most Powerful car

The Bentley Flying Spur 2016 was my favourite car that I have ever owned! A powerful car indeed. Yet, every ride in it was smooth and comfortable. The interior design was one of a kind! And most importantly, unlike any other cars, the Bentley Flying Spur craftsmanship are impeccable!

A combination of extravagant and excitement

This car satisfies all my needs. I would always chose to ride in a Bentley Flying spur. Each time I drive this car, it’s a new unforgettable driving experience. If you are looking for a combination of safety, luxury and comfort, this is the car!

Most comfortable car

Nice and luxury interior. Very comfortable and cozy. A sense of luxury and safety. Suitable for both family and business.

4.5

The Most Powerful Super Sports Engine

the Bentley met all of my needs, Too big to be sporty, the most powerful Super sports engine with the softest suspension. the Bentley Flying Spur?s mechanicals are an evolution of the previous car?s

1.6

meh, it was okay but never again

always wanted a flying spur however after owning one I will never own another. It sure did attract the females though so maybe it was worth it??!!